chapter 13

So this is kind of the first time I've used the new wattpad update and I have no fucking clue how to use it. At all. Like I'm failing terribly. I think I've pressed the new part button but last time I accidentally created a new book... So anyway sorry if this ends up failing miserably...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(joeys pov)

It was dark, I could only faintly see the outline of the tiny room, or if you could even call it a room. I totally saw this coming.

"damn it!" I yelled kicking a wall

"joey..? whats happening? where are we?" a groggy shane asked

"I don't know" I answerd honestly

I hugged him letting him know he was safe with me

"Well look whos awake!" a cheerful voice echoed through out the room "im assuming you would like some lights?"

My eyes stung as the lights flickered on revealing the room. there wasn't much more in the light then there was in the dark, besides a dirty mattress in the corner.

"Why the fuck are we here?!" shane screamed up at the pa system

"You said you wanted a new life" he chuckled

Shane ran over to the wall. repeatedly punching it until his knuckles were bloody.

"Punching the wall is not gonna work, my sweet child, behind it is a sheet of metal."

Shane walked over letting out a small whimper. I stood up and gently kissed his delicate nose.

"I captured myself a gay couple did I?" The guy laughed, I could hear the smirk in his voice. "I'll be down soon to give you the list of rules, disobey and you'll regret it the day you were born. Obey and you will be rewarded."

Shane and I sat in silence, waiting for out kidnapper to come with the list. I could feel Shane shaking as I held him.

The door bursted open and there he was, the guy who had picked us up, and the guy who will most likely be responsible for our deaths.

He dropped the thin piece of paper and walked out slamming the door behind him. I could hear the series of locks clicking in place brides I heard his footsteps slowly walking away.

I crawled over and grabbed the rules. "Read it out load" shane commanded. I walked over to him, holding the paper in front of me

"Rule number 1" I started "no trying to escape, it's pointless." I had to take a breath before I could continue, "rule number 2; if you're told to do something, do it. Rule number 3; don't argue. Number 4; no back talking."

"Is that all?" Shane asked, I turned the paper over and shook my head. "Continue then"

"Punishments for not obeying include; beatings" I sighed, this is exactly what shane was trying to get away from. " no food, being locked in separate rooms, torturing in ways unimaginable, and death."

We both sat quietly, until Shane spoke up, "we will be fine" he said "I mean as long as we follow these rules, right?"

"I guess, and if he tries to hurt you I'll take the blame. You've been hurt enough."

"No. I'm use to it" he argued,

"I don't care if you're use to it, I won't let you get hu-" he cut me off my slamming his lips into mine.

"I'm never going to let you go, ever".

"Aww what a cute love story" the man said over the speakers, "but Its boring me."

The door opened and I bug tougher guy walked over, gabbing me with out a warning.

"No!" Shane screamed, grabbing my loose arm, "let him go! Please take me instead!"

"The boss wants him, not you." is all he said before he walked out with me.

"Joey!" I could hear shane screaming as I was drug down a long hallway, it broke me heart.

"You're very calm, Joey" I voice said, snapping me out of my daze. Standing patiently In front of me was the old man.

"People will find us!" I snarled, backing up. "They will! You can't keep us here forever!!"

I felt a sharp grip on my shoulder before my vision went dark. "Shane.." Was the last thing I could get out before I passed out.