Chapter 8

"Okay James, let's get this over with," Grandpa said sitting down on the armless chair from the dining room that I don't remember being there before.

"Come here," he said once he got comfortable.

I didn't move. All I could think about was how awful today had been, especially considering I had slept most of it.

"Now Jameson," Grandpa said clearly losing patience.

I knew that I should probably get up and go face my punishment like a man, but I wasn't feeling very manly today. So I just stayed right where I was.

"Now, Jameson Richard, I'm not going to tell you again."

I groaned at the sound of my two names being called, I knew I had no choice. I had to get up and go over there or else it would be worse and I wasn't sure if my poor bottom could handle worse. So with that in mind I got up and slowly made my way over to where Grandpa sat.

"Thank you," Grandpa said as he reached for my arm and pulled me over his lap.

I groaned as I found myself once again with my butt up, about to get smacked like a bad little kid.

This position was worse than the one I was in before with Dad. Hard to believe, but true. At least with Dad the bed supported me some, I wasn't just dangling over a lap with my feet barely touching one side and my hands holding myself up so I didn't do a face plant. But at least this time I wasn't bare.

"We already went over why you are here, I don't see any need to drag this out anymore," Grandpa said before he started laying swats down on my boxer clad bum.

He swatted a lot like Dad did, with three in one place before moving on to another. I guess that was where Dad got it from.

Just as soon as a few traitorous tears leaked out of my eyes he stopped. I gave a sigh of relief, that wasn't too bad. Painful enough, yes, especially considering my backside was still sore from my earlier encounter. Just when I was about to push myself up I felt Grandpas hand at the waist band of my boxers.

"No Grandpa, please no more! Please I learned my lesson!" I am not ashamed to admit that at this point I was begging. There was no way I wanted more smacks on my already tender bum.

"James, we are only half done so calm down," he said as he finished pulling down my boxers and started rubbing my back.

"No Grandpa! Please no, I can't take anymore," I was sure thy there was no way I could take anymore.

"James I want you to listen carefully okay?" Grandpa asked as he kept rubbing my back.

When I nodded he continued, "Your Dad and I punish you like this because we love you so much and we know that you are better than your recent behaviour suggest. Okay? And I know it's painful, but neither of us will ever give you more then you can handle. So I know it hurts and feels like you can't take anymore, but I know you can and you will. You will be okay, and besides you're still my favourite grandson," Grandpa finished.

The only reason I was his favourite was because I was his only grandson. Dad only had one sister and she had three girls. I decided to voice this thought, "That only because I'm your only grandson."

Grandpa just laughed and said, "Technicalities."

After I had calmed down some more he said, "Now are you okay? Are you ready to get this done and over with?"

I just nodded, and then he lifted up his hand and began swatting my bare backside. I never realized how much protection my thin boxers provided up until this point. These swats seemed to sting a lot more.

As he kept swatting the pain kept building and there was no way I was making it through this without blubbering like a baby, as it was I already couldn't hold back the tears.

After what felt like half hour, but was probably only a few minutes, I couldn't take it anymore, I just laid limp over my Grandpas' lap and sobbed. All the resistance was gone out of me.

Ten hard swats, five to each of my sit spots, and he was done. Finally. I just laid over his lap and sobbed my pain out while he rubbed my back. After a couple of minutes he stood me up then pulled me back down to sit on his lap. He adjusted me so that my sore posterior wasn't touching anything and pulled me into a big hug.

Eventually I calmed down and just laid with my head on his shoulder. At least now I didn't feel so guilty.

I blushed hard when I realized that I didn't have my boxers on anymore. A quick look around the room and saw them lying on the floor a little distance away. I must have kicked them off. At least my shirt was long enough that I wasn't showing off my junk.

"Alright James, 17 minutes in the corner then your punishment is done," Grandpa said helping me up.

What?! That wasn't it? There was more? Oh how I hated the corner! The spankings may have stopped at 13, but the corner time sure didn't. Dad usually put me in it so I could 'calm down' before I did something I would regret or so I could 'think about what I did'.

I must have stood there a long time, frozen in place because the next thing I knew Grandpa was handing me my boxers. I blushed hard again and put them on. Grandpa then sent me to the corner with a sharp swat.

I yelped at the swat, but went straight to the corner, there was no way I wanted anymore swats.

"Hands by your sides, no rubbing," Grandpa warned when I reached back to do just that.

Damn, I really wanted to try and rub some of the sting out of my sore bottom. But I knew that if I moved or talked, he would start the time over again, so I just tried my hardest to get this over as quick as possible.

After the longest 17 minutes of my life, Grandpa finally called me out of the corner, "Alright James, time is up. Come here."

I went over to where Grandpa was standing. He pulled me into a big hug.

"I really am sorry, Grandpa," I said into his shoulder.

"I know kid, and your forgiven, like always. Now go wash up for supper," he said kissing my head and letting me go.

I just nodded and rushed up to my room. When I got there I put on my softest, most comfortable pair of sweatpants I own. Then I went to the bathroom to wash my face from the tears. As I stood and looked at myself in the mirror I couldn't help but turn around and drop my pants and boxers to assess the damage. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Judging from the pain I thought it would look awful, but it really didn't. It was just red and hot to the touch. Damn, I wouldn't be able to sit comfortably for a while.

I heard a knock at my door so I quickly pulled up my pants before calling, "Come in."

The door opened and Dad stood there looking unsure of himself. He scratched the back of his neck before looking at me in the eye, "Are you okay?"

The love and the concern he had in his eyes made me tear up... again, and rush into his arms.

"I'm sorry Daddy, so sorry for everything! I don't know why I've been so bad lately! I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment!" I cried into his shoulder.

"Hey, shhhhh, it's okay. Calm down baby boy, that's it. Good boy," Dad said to me as he held me tight and rubbed my back to calm me down.

Once I had calmed down some he pushed me away just enough so he could look me in the eye. He first wiped the tears still on my face off with his thumb before saying, "First, your behaviour may be bad, but you, my son, are not a bad kid. You just make mistakes. Secondly, you James, you make me so proud. There isn't anyone else in this entire world who I would rather call son, but you. Lastly, no matter what you do, or how bad you may behave, I will always love you and always forgive you, got that?"

I nodded, comforted by Dads words.

"Good, now are we okay?" Dad asked pointing between himself and me.

"Yeah of course, why would we be?" I asked slightly confused.

"I just wanted to make sure seen as how I haven't punished you like that for a while. I didn't want to talk to you before your Grandpa did, because I wanted to make sure you were okay with both," he said.

I thought about it for a minute and decided that yeah, I didn't particularly like it, but I knew that it worked and in the safety of my own mind I would even admit that I liked that Dad cared enough about me and my behaviour that he would punish me like that. It made me feel safe and loved. I couldn't say all this out loud so I settled for a simple, "Yeah we're cool."

Dad smiled and pulled me into another hug, "That's good, I'm glad. Now go wash up, supper is ready."

"Okay, I'll be right down," I said as I enter back into the bathroom to wash up again.

As I looked into the mirror, I made a vow to myself. I would not get myself spanked ever again, and no more crying.

Only time would tell if I could keep this promise.

TBC...