Death Island - chapter 5

Chapter 5 - I volenteer

Big ben woke us up in the morning so that we could go and look for stuff to eat on the island but we had to go in 3's so that we had people there to help defend but like 3 teenagers would be able to defend each other with someone with a knife.

Tara ash and i went in to where the trees were so we could find some food like berries and fruit . i find some berries on a bush that look dels delicious but don't eat them because it might be poisoness.

"Tara?"

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?"

"Im being a butterfly?" Flapping her arms about looking at me like i was the crazy one.its ok i'm used to it now"

Tara continues being a butterfly. And ash then start pretending shes a bumblebee chasing me an tara around and then i become a grass hopper jumping on there backs when they are not watching.We forget about the berries and we forget about everything like old times.until we hear a gun shot followed by a scream.

"You heard that too right" ash says worried.

"It came from that direction!" tara says pointing in front of us.

I'm on Tara's back because i was being a grass hopper but she runs anyway.

We get there and everyone has formed a circle around whoever was in the middle. We heard no talking just people sobbing from georgina and jenny. Whoever it was they were dead.

Tara and me push out way through to see and there laying on the ground is George.

Ashleigh waits for us to come back because she doesn't want to see the body.

"I didn't see who it was all i know was they were wearing black" vicky said. Me and ash are the only ones wearing black but it was obvious we weren't the killers.

"I was with both of them! they didn't kill anyone!" tara said "and it cant have been both of them anyway!"

"Vicky i don't think that you should make accusations" jake agreed.

"Yes , i suppose" vicky said, Looking and jake nervously. why is she so nervous around jake?

We decide that we will go find Ellie's body and bury George and her together. Ellie's body stinks really bad and all the men dig a hole to bury them. Me and georgina decide we will put flowers on top to pay respect. While the other are talking in the back ground about things.

"Georgina?"

"Yes sweetie"

"Im not being rude but why is vicky your best friend?"

"Well she can be so awful sometimes but she is my best friend and i cant change that.

"I suppose"

"Now sweetie i know your going through a hard time at the moment and i just wanted to say that of course jake is there but I'm here too"

"Thanks Georgina ill keep that in mind"

She smiled at me and went back to vicky and the others.me and tara and ash started to talk about the deaths.

"You know when we go back to camp"tara said"we wont get killed in our sleep right?"

Me and ash say no so that she wont panic but we all know that we could in fact be killed at any moment in time.

"Ok lets head back to camp with our baskets so we can eat what we have got" john says smiling.

When we get back we don't have a lot just a a full basket of berries bit it will do us for few days.i swear big bens losing wait. which is kind of a good thing.

"We are aware of why you must be scared so one adult will be watching every night when your sleeping" john says.

"Ok. Who volunteers?"

"I do"

oh no!

"I volunteer"

In watch as vickie raise from her chair staring right in Ashleigh's direction.