Death Island - Chapter 12

Chapter 12 - vicky back

JESSE'S POV

omg! vicky we run back to camp,ok yeah toby might be a little bit faster than me...

"VICKY!" I shout

"Hey kiddo!"

"Hey your that girl that distracted all those men" toby says laughing.

"OH MY GOD GET OUT THE WAY JESS!" she runs and pounces on me making me fall to the ground with a big thump.

"No ... vicky.. he's with .... us!"i try to say but shes not listening to me at all.

"Stay away from us!" she shouts it all get serious when she pulls out a knife making every ones eyes open with fear. She stands up and so do I.

She runs forward her knife shining a silvery colour. he stands theres as if he ready to throw her too the floor. i jump and push her too the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" She looks up at me "I'LL HAVE NO CHOISE....." she get her knife and manage to push me off then she gets her knife and pushes it down.

Omg. am i dead?

No....

I cant be.

I open my eyes and theres vicky with her hands wrapped around the knife. but theres three hands wrapped around it. I'm pretty sure vicky hasn't got three hands. its Toby's hand.

"Let go!" vicky says "you bastard" she says.she struggles but nothing happens.

"If i were you i would let go and stop trying to kill little girls!" he shouts. an chill goes through me when he's says this.

"And little boys" i spit angrily.

"Not the time jess"

"Urghhhh" i growl.

Vicky lets go.

"Get out or ill hurt you" he says

She runs away. the woman that tried to help my friends and risk her life tried to just take mine because she couldn't kill this boy i care about.wait! i don't care about toby!

Why did i jump in front when vicky tried to kill him?

Why did he save me?

Does he like me?

Omg we nearly kissed!

Did we?

All these questions were going round my head and no matter what they were gonna be answered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASH POV

After the vicky situation it made me wonder if jess and toby were an item.

"hey ash"

Omg.

"Ash?"

I snap out of my daydream.

"What?" i ask.

"Come over here!"

"I'm doing something!"

Im not really just too embarrassed ill make a fool of my self.

"Come on"

"No" i chuckle.

He comes over to me and picks me up and put me over his shoulder.

"Riley" i cant help laughing"put me down" i laugh.

He puts me down but we are away from the others.