Death Island - chapter 14

Chapter 14 - the fight

JESSES POV

Georgina's leg isn't better its looks worse but i don't know if thats even possible. I've got to keep positive for her though.

I really wanted to know whats happening with the girls. tara and ash seem really tense with each other. i have no idea why.

"Ash"

"Yeh?" she answers.

"Whats happened" i ask.

"W-w- what do you mean?"

"With you and tara?!"

____________________________________________________

ASHS POV

I have to tell her about everything me liking riley and riley liking tara and me telling them they hate each other. drowning in my guilt with every word.

I finnished with " i feel so guilty "

It took her a while to process it all.but eventually she understood. It was quite a lot to process.

"Wait does tara like riley?" she asks.

"Yup!" i answer.

"Oh no, come here!" and with that she gave me a hug.

"Ill be ok!"

(Inside joke🎵)

"He he , you certainly will! ive got some match making to do!"

"Jess! no!"

"Yah ha!"

She skipped off.

____________________________________________________

TARA'S POV

I cant believe her! why she would lie to me? to riley?

Well shes going to find out the ugly truth very soon. that riley likes me!

I've been so caught up with all this rivalry with me and ashleigh that i never even thought about me and riley.

"riley!"

"hey" he says quietly.

"You ok?"

"I suppose"

It felt so awkward now.yet before it felt so real as if we were actually together.

"Riley I-"

"Do you like me?"

"Wha-"

"Do you like me tara?"

I paused.he cant put me on the spot like this. i wanted to jump in his arms and say of course but there was something telling me that ashleigh would be upset if i said yes.

"Well riley of course i do" his face brightened.

"I like you t-"

"But it wouldn't work" i said with a gulp.

His pale handsome face turned away with a frown. his hand ran through his curly hair like it always did when he was upset.

I felt so bad inside like i was a horrible person.

I shouted after him. there was no reply.

Even though i had just broke his heart i felt like ashleigh had done it.

I walked over to her.

"Why did you have to get involved!"

"W-what are you talking about"she stuttered.