Death Island - chapter 16

ASH'S POV

I hate Riley for making me think that he liked me. kissing me. making me feel important. and to know that was just act made me feel sad. really really sad.

He was just a player.

I need to speak to Tara it makes me feel awful to know that we were fighting over him and i thought i had won him when actually no one had.

Liking him had overpowered all the things like my friends, food , keeping georgina alive with her leg and even me keeping alive myself.

Georgina was dying slowly even more pain in her leg everyday.

I sat next to her and started to play with her long black curls. she never really looked as pretty as she did now ,now i was next to her i could see her blue eyes and they shined more than ever under the sun. her hair was so wavy it looked like the waves pushing itself ashore like long bony fingers pulling the sand back and forth with one big blow.

We hadn't moved in days and it would come to a point where we would have to move as the berries and fruit were running out.

"Tara?"

"Shes not her ashleigh"

I turn round to see Riley.

"Shut up you asshole"

Then he comes towards me and grabs my arm. i shake him of vigorously but he's too strong.

"Look! yes I'm an asshole " i manage to shake him off. "with you it was just a moment of crushing on you a bit but i do actually love Tara"

"Your kind don't love" i say nearly crying. "the only love your ever involved in is breaking hearts"

"I'm in love with her ash!"

"You don't deserve her"

"I kn-"

"Don't go near her don't even breathe the same air!"

He opens his mouth to speak but then shuts it as soon as i give him the 'don't you dare' look.

____________________________________________________

JESSES POV

I don't know what me and toby are but we certainly like each other.

"So were there any girls in the gurupinites?"

"Quite a few"

"Bald?"

"Mostly..."

"Good friends with any of them?"

He pauses.

"Yh. good friends"

"Who"

Theres a thing about girls where we get jealous over silly things .

"Does this really matter?"

"Why would say that? why are you dodging the question?" I ask getting mor jealous than ever.

"Just this girl called Ellie"

"Pretty?"

"Yeah i suppose? why?"

"Im just wondering... what does she look like?"

"Blonde hair green eyes, tall you know"

Great.

wait that was very detailed!

"Just friends?"

"Look,whats the problem? we were just friends? its not like you will ever see her shes probably dead for all i know"