Death Island - chapter 7

Chapter 7 -

Big ben lay there and we made him a big hole so that he could fit inside. poor ben was killed and he was the nicest here.who could possibly want to kill him?

We hadn't seen vicky for. ages. i was expecting her to come back round the corner again but no johns and others were being real.

I walk to ash

"Why did you do that?"

"Because she deserved it!"

"But now shes on her own and she didn't kill a soul i just know it"

"She deserves it because she vile!" she goes on "you heard her, threatening me before she left"

"Because now shes going to die!" i say "without the rest of us she has no chance"

"Well maybe she should have kept her mouth shut then!shes evil"

"Ash! go tell them!"

"No" she says " they will never trust me again!"

I look at ashleigh and she know shes hurt me. she is only caring about herself.this normally doesn't happen . ashleigh never thinks about just herself.

I told tara the situation and she just shrugged

"Maybe vicky was the killer?" Tara stated.

"NO SHES NOT!

"Alright, alright!"

I go to jake and try to talk to him.

" She didn't do it ok? she didn't!"

"Ok i believe you "

"NO SHE DI...."

Then i realised what he said

"Wait... what?"

" I believe you!"

"Your the only one!"

"Look i got to talk to the others" he said smiling "see ya".

I was on my own.

Was a scream.this is getting ridicules! the scream belonged to vicky.

We all ran and found vicky wrestling a man in a black cloak when he saw us all he tried to throw the dagger at vicky but it landed in the ground.he saw us and ran for it. none of us wanted to follow. now everyone saw that vicky was innocent and ash was guilty.

"You lied!" jenny said

"You never saw vicky kill anyone!" john started.

"Well... i ... thought" ash was trying to think of an excuse but there wasn't one.

"now you will have to leave us ashleigh we cant have a liar here!" says john "we will give you the food you need for a week and then you will have to find your own if you come near us you will be killed"

We all looked at him as if he was mad. All except jenny and vicky.

"SHES A CHILD?!" shouted georgina.

"Shes a dirty little liar!"said vicky spitting as she said it.

"Leave now" said john.

"Well i'm going with her" i say.

"Me too" said georgina.

"Of course I'm going if my little girl is" jake says hugging me for protection. this makes me happy that he classes me as 'his little girl'.

"And me!" tara pushes through giving ash a big hug from behind.

"Fine! but you will have to find your own food and you wont have any weapons to defend yourself!" John snapped back.

"All except the knife that got thrown at vicky"jake said as he pulled it out of the ground "and now its fair" he smiled.

"Fine" john says "your all on your own!"

He's right we are.

(Sorry this was so short guys its just that i try to make a chapter everyday)

Read

Vote

Comment

Thankyou ✌💕

Have a nice day🍉