Death Island - chapter 6

Chapter 6 - keep one eye open

Vicky looked ashleigh, ashleigh looked back.

"Me too! i'll watch!"ash says looking and Vicky's face with a smirk.

"What?!" Vicky's face was priceless.

"What wrong Victoria?!"

"Nothing!"

I sat there for a while talking to ash and then i realized that tara had fallen asleep.i told ash that i was going to sleep.i dropped off next to tara when i heard a scream from the woods. ash had fallen asleep so there was no one else awake should i go get vicky? Or will she be angry?

I shake jake (😂) and he doesn't wake up and then i try to wake up ash but all she does is say

"Okay ill be there.... In 5 minutes" shes way to tired to even stand up. No ones up so i decide to go check it out.

"HELLO?! Are you ok?"

"HELP" so i run trying to find where they are.

"Where are you?"

"HERE" i look behind me and there standing before me is George and Ellie holding hand not moving just shout help and screaming and saying exactly what they did when they died.

"But.. what?... your ...your.. dead!"i say nearly screaming.

Ellie takes my hand and says

"So are you child!"

"No i'm not!"

George take my other hand.they start saying the word they said when they died again.

"HELP"

"STOP"

"DONT SHOOT!"

I let go of there hands and start to run.

"U can run from them Jessica but not from me!"its vicky's voice. she is shouting after me. i stop and look behind me. her face is next to my face. how did she get there so quick?

"So you think you can run from me!"she says wearing a black cloak.

"What? no!leave me alone!lets go back to camp so we can protect them"

"No!"she shouts.

"What?" i say "come on "

I sprint back to camp hoping i wont see the ghosts of Ellie and george. when i get to camp i shout

"GUESS WHAT I JUST SAW!"

But theres no one there. i stand there waiting for someone to turn up.

"Jessica you dead!"vicky shouts at my face her spit flying in different directions"

"I'M NOT!" i cry tears spilling down my cheeks "I'M NOT!" I shout. vicky laughs right in my face.

"Oh yeah!"

She gets out a knife.i panic.its covered in blood.i panic more.

"What are you...?"

The knife enters my body.

"AHHHHHHH" i cry shouting screaming. If this is what death feels like its horrible, the worst thing the world.

The i hear "em?whats up" its ash. all I'm thinking is what do you think is up ?! I've been stabbed!

I wake up gasping and its still dark.

"Ash?!"

"Whats the matter?" I think of telling her what happened but i cant be bothered and vicky could probably hear.

"Just a stupid nightmare!" i say "so whats up?" trying to change the subject.

"Nothing really I'm just real tired" she finishes her sentence with a yawn.

"Ill take over you want!" i whisper " so you don't get murdered by vicky"

"Awww thanks jess , good night!" She says with a smile.

She falls asleep quickly.then i see someone coming towards me with a torch like the one ash gave me.

"Why do you think I've done it?"

"Just because..."

"Look kid i may not be the kindliest of folk " she says. you thats right! "but i ain't a killer!"there is something about the way she says this that makes me believe her.

"Vicky ok look i had a bad dream and you killed me and now i'm freaked out that you might"

"I wouldn't kill you ! out of all of you your my favourite.well out of you kids"

"Thanks" i smile "i kind of like you in a way"

"Erm... thanks...your all right kid! your all right!"

then i hear sound i have heard way to meant times here on this island. another scream and another bang.everyone wakes up and looks at the body lying on the ground.

"OMG!" john says. there lies big ben.

"Vicky what were you thinking!" georgina says.

"I... I...."

We all surround big ben and all cry. ben was a really nice person and was all bubbly and really cheered me up sometimes.

"He's been shot!" tara says.

"We know!"jenny says

"She did it!" ash points her finger at vicky.

"No she..."i stutter.

"I saw her do it!" ash shouts

"But you were asleep!" i reply.

"I was pretending "i know she wasn't.

"Vicky is that true?"john snaps.

"No i.. of course..."vicky says.

"Vicky I'm sorry but you are going to have to leave you. we will give you food and all you need but you will have to keep away from us if you want to live"

"But..." Ash realises that she done something wrong.

"No it's ok sweetie"georgina says looking at her best friend disgusted.

Vicky leaved into the forest with her bag of food and shouts

"Ash you better keep one eye open to night i wouldnt guarantee your safety ! liars always get what they deserve in the end !" She smirks and walks away.

( thanks to the person who left really nice comments it is appreciated you know who you are. thank you for all the reads and votes if you keep reading you are a fantastic person too me thank you so much all of you readers)