Death Island - chapter 11

Chapter 11 - Georgina's leg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARAS POV

Ok.lets get this straight. i do not i repeat DO NOT like Riley. Ash has been pestering me about ever since Riley and me talked after all that tense experience.ok, font get me wrong,he's hot but there is no way possible that that i like him! he's so self obsessed. anyway, jake said we could go play ball.found one in my pocket earlier. it was a bit wet but it would do.

Riley is annoying me. he keeps on looking my way and staring he making me think he's a pedo but every time our eyes meet he looks away as if he's not interested at all. not that i care.

Maybe i would be better off with jack. he's nice and kind not the bad boy sort completely different to Toby and Riley.

But they always say that the good girl always for the bad boy.

I take the ball from my jacket an throw it to Riley we pass it and start talking.

"You know what?" he says one of his eyes browns much higher than the other.

"What?" i ask looking confused at his random blow of conversation.

"I'm glad we came here me and my mates"

"Why though?"

"You know why!" raising is eyebrows.

"No i don't? why?"

"Well you see i kinda like...' he was interrupted by toby shouting for him to throw the ball. What was he about to say?!

The game had begun and i would look stupid if i carried on pestering him about it. but really wanted to know.

The game went on for ages until jess and toby didn't come back for ages and we just stood there doing nothing jack went to find them so me and Riley were left.

"You can tell your personality from when you first see your face you know"riley said randomly.

"Oh yeah? so whats my personality the smart ass?"

"Well your a good girl, you hate getting told off , you act calm and sill when actually your scared to death. you scream at the sight of a spider because you a girly girl and you like pink fluffy unicorns flying across rainbows"

Ok did he just sum up my life?

"How did you know that?"

"Are religion learns it when we are young wait no our old religion."

"Thats amazing"

"I don't know why you like unicorns and rainbows" he says a smile falling on his face.

"At least I'm not as obsessed as jess she crazy about them" i say a bit embarrassed.

"You act as if they are real!" he says raising and eyebrow.

What he just say? Unicorns aren't real? is he like an idiot? I pretend he didn't say it.

I smile at the floor as its all awkward when i feel the burning in my cheeks. thy must be bright red.

"Aw thats cute!" he pinches my cheek.ugh he touched me . i still don't trust him he still a bit if a pedo.

I walk back to camp when i realise that ash had been watching us. she gives me the look when you think your friend has a crush.riley is on my EW list at the moment.

I go back to camp and just before i move some leaves out the way to get there i hear georgina scream.

"GEORGINA!"