Chapter 8

Times When I Hate You

Kali POV

I woke up and struggled to get out of bed. I saw Aaquil sitting in my chair.

"Good morning"

"Morning. Khalif asked me to watch you"

"Of course" I sighed. "Where did he go?"

"Studio, I guess"

"Sure" I brushed the topic off.

"It's breakfast time!" he said loudly.

"What did you make?"

"I made you a bowl of cereal"

"Nigga, I could've got that myself."

"But you didn't"

He helped me down the stairs and I saw the bowl of cereal he made for me. He also gave me orange juice and a bell to ring when I need him.

I was really enjoying my breakfast until that negro walked through the door.

"Hey babe" he said.

I rang my bell. "Please get me away from this bitch!"

"I'm a bitch now" Khalif said slowly approaching me.

"Nah. You been a bitch!"

"Damn" Aaquil said.

"Slim, leave for a second" Khalif said.

"You still mad about what happened?" he asked trying to hold my hand.

"It's not about me being mad. It's about the fact that you don't care about me or us. I don't have time for your side chicks, if you're with me I'm supposed to be the only one. You still messing with her, when you come to me talking bout oh, don't worry about her she ain't nothing. Apparently, she is something if we got a problem." I confessed. "I'm just sick and tired of this bullshit. Maybe you just can't handle being in a relationship."

"So what you tryna say?"

"We need to just be separate for a while, because I can't deal with this situation."

"You leaving me?"

"For a while. I'll just go to Destany's house"

"Wait, Kali! Stay with me, I can't lose you again."

"Your not losing me because you never had me" I simply said.

He stood in silence for a while.

Khalif POV

What is going on?! I'm losing the girl that I really wanted all because of a stupid mistake. Kali is something special to me. Not only is she the mother of my child, she's my everything. Goddamn it, she's mine! Or at least was mine.

I don't fuck with Tyla no more, but Kali won't even listen to me. I gotta end this before she gets the chance to move on.

I called Aaquil back in the room to ask him what to do.

"What do I do?" I randomly asked.

"If you want Kali, cut Tyla off. If you want Tyla, cut Kali off"

"I want Kali"

"So stop messing with Tyla"

"But I'm not messing with her, she just think I am. Every time I try to talk, she cut me off. And Tyla ain't making it no better, it's like she stalking me or something." I said rubbing my hand down the side of my face. "It's just confusing."