Chapter 15

I Need To Say

Khalif POV

It's almost time to go so I hopped out the shower and put my clothes on for tonight. I seen Kali getting dressed as well.

"You almost ready babe?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I just need to find my shoes."

She always losing her damn shoes.

"If you would've bought me that shoe closet, we wouldn't have this problem."

"I ain't buying you that shit." I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes.

"While you try and find your shoes, I'll be downstairs." I said walking out the door.

I went downstairs and seen Destany and Slim sitting in the living room.

"You look nice, Des"

"Thanks, Swae" she said standing up. "Where's your little beauty queen?"

"Upstairs but if she don't come on, I'm leavi-" I said before she walked down the stairs.

"Damn, you might need to change" Destany said.

"Shut up, Des" she said hitting her arm.

"Y'all taking pictures?" Slim asked them.

"You know the drill" Destany said handing him her phone.

The doorbell rang so I answered it. When I opened the door, Danielle was standing there.

"Wassup!"

"Happy birthday" she said.

She walked in and hugged Destany and Kali. "Where's Vanessa?"

"She said something about making a surprise entry?" She said/asked. I shook my head.

"I guess Meech and Jay gonna meet us there" Slim said to me.

"Cool"

We all walked to the car.

At The Restaurant:

It's my birthday and shit! A nigga is feeling too good. Everybody that I love is here, well almost everybody. I still don't care for Vanessa.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Swae, happy birthday to you!" they sang as I recorded it on Snapchat.

"Make a wish, nigga!" Jay said hitting me on the arm.

I blew the candles out and they clapped.

Kali looked at me. "What's wrong?" I motioned for her to come over.

"Nothing" she said sitting on my lap.

"Then why you look like that?"

"I'm fine, Swae" she smiling showing her pretty white teeth.

"It's your first time calling me Swae" I said biting my lip.

"I like Khalif better" she kissed my neck.

"Man, I can't wait for tonight!" I said.

Kali POV

I couldn't wait for tonight either, but I was kinda scared.

"Is you gon' cut this cake?" Aaquil said to Khalif. Everybody laughed except for him.

"Fine, I'll do it" Aaquil said picking up the knife.

"Don't touch my cake!" Khalif said.

"Well, can someone please cut it?!" Destany said.

At The Club:

Khalif gripped my waist as I danced on him

Khalif gripped my waist as I danced on him. I soon felt his warm breath on my neck. I turned to him and he smiled. He blew some smoke in my face.

"Come with me" he said grabbing my hand.

I smiled. He guided me through the club to the VIP Area. He sat down and pulled me on his lap.

"Why you not hanging with ya people?" I said in his ear since the music was very loud.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Babe, this is the only night I'm letting you be with other bitches." I said making him laugh.

"Why would I be with other bitches, when I got you?"

"Are you calling me a bitch?"

"Nah, I'm just saying. You mines, so I don't wanna be bothered with them."

"Aww, my baby loves me."

"Something like that" he said.

I hit his chest and he laughed.

"You know, Slim and Des pretty close tonight." he said.

I looked at him. "You don't think-"

"Sipping my tea" he said taking a sip from the cup that he had in his hand.

"I swear you childish" I laughed.

Aaquil POV

"Why do they keep looking at us? You think they know? What if-"

"Stop! You keep bugging me about that. Just leave it alone." I told Destany. "If they know, they know. I wanna be with you."

She wrapped her hands around my waist.

"Fine, we don't have to keep it a secret anymore but if Kali says I told you so I'm blaming you."

I laughed a little. "I'm okay with that."

Khalif POV

It was almost 3am and I was ready to leave. I walked up to the DJ and told him that we were leaving. Once I told him, he made the announcement.

"Ladies and gentleman, Rae Sremmurd is about to leave the building!"

I saw Jay and Slim look at me. I did a hand signal that said let's go. I grabbed Kali's hand and led her to the car.

Jay caught up with me. "Y'all still going to the hotel?"

"Hotel?" Kali asked. I put my hand on her thigh.

"Yeah, just go with Meechie. I'll see y'all in the morning." I said getting in the car.

"Aww shit, my lil' bro finna get some."

I laughed and drove off.

At The Hotel:

I walked in the room and seen Kali still in her dress.

"You ain't gon' take that off?"

"I didn't bring any extra clothes."

"I got you, just get undressed." I said laying down.

"Help me unzip this." she said pointing to the back of her dress.

I did as I was told and unzipped it. As I did it, I kissed her neck and gripped her waist. She didn't have on a bra which made it even easier. I laid her back on the bed and got to work.