Chapter 2

Chapter 2

**A/N at the end** 

“Okay stranger, what the hell is going on?” I asked Adeke, who by the way was sitting practically on my lap. Good god, this man seriously needed to give me some space before I found myself attacking his gorgeous body with my lips. With my question Adeke smiled at me causing my heart to jump in my chest. Oh my, those lips…please just put them on my body…anywhere would work. I shook my head attempting to get these foreign thoughts out of my head.

“Well…babe…um…” Adeke suddenly seemed nervous. He ran his wonderfully masculine hand through his hair. Wonderfully masculine? Where the hell did that come from? Please don’t tell me I am turning into one of those sexually charged women who only think of…

“Well what?” Leslie exclaimed, cutting into my internal dialogue and prompting Adeke to explain to us why I was acting the way I was to him.

“This may sound really, really strange but it is the truth….I am Gaea.” Adeke stated looking at us expectantly.

Personally, I had no idea what a Gaea is and by the look on Leslie’s face neither did she.

“What the heck is Gaea? Is it some kind of Indian or something?” I asked looking back to Adeke and almost found myself lost in the brilliance of his green eyes…

“No. Gaea, throughout history have been mistaken as fey, witches, gods, angels, demons. Hell any reference to some kind of mythical being has actually been one of us or those with Gaea blood…”

 “Wait; did you just say mythical being?” Leslie interrupted.

“Yes, I am a mythical being.” Adeke looked me in the eyes as he says this. Immediately, I want to laugh but the feelings I get with him are so far from my usual self that I had to rule out the idea that Adeke was joking with us. This feeling I get when I am around him was completely unexplainable.  I wanted to touch him, to feel my hands run through his thick black hair and down every square inch of his body…my eyes followed my thoughts and ran down his chest taking in his every touch-tempting muscle that seemed to strain at his buttoned up white shirt.

Mine.

Okay, that was weird but the thought seems to be on an echo through my brain. My whole body seemed attuned to this man. I felt at war with myself to keep my hands off of him well… mainly his wonderful muscles. I just wanted to touch him again. I wanted to run my hands down…okay enough Anahi. I took a breath and forced my eyes away from his chest but soon my eyes found their way to his full lips and I wanted to feel how soft they felt against my skin.

Mine.

Adeke cleared his throat and my eyes shot away from his wonderful lips and up to his shocking green eyes. I wanted to melt on the spot with the look he gave me, one of pure undeniable lust. He wanted me. A smirk touched his lips before he asked, “Mine?” 

“Oh god, did I say that at loud again?” I asked my cheeks instantly burning in embarrassment over my spoken thoughts.

“Yes. Yes you did and I do have to say that it is nice to hear it coming from you every time you say it… Anahi you are mine.” He stated reaching out to push my hair behind my ear. I moaned slightly at his words and leaned into his hand. “With Gaea like myself we only have one person who is our perfect other half. Our mate. Anahi you are my mate, my other half, the perfect woman for me.” Adeke stated and I simply sat in shock for a second. This gorgeous man is saying that I’m his perfect woman, yea right!