Chapter 14

***Okay, I really want to say I'm sorry for the short chapter last time! Dedicated to StoryReader1996 for liking this chapter within seconds of me posting it!

Warning: this does have more serious sexual content...kinda lol. So if you don't want to read it ck out Anahi's 'mark' and don't read it... just didn't want you to say I didn't warn you! <3

Chapter 14

The sight before me in the mirror...well I want to say that when I saw it I reacted well, that I stood in the mirror and admired the beautiful black stencil-like tattoo of a flower. I want to say that I gushed just like my sisters did...but I would be lying. In truth, I acted like a deranged monkey...and threw a hissy fit and I've never thrown a fit about anything! My mind recognized the fact but my body didn't seem to care.

With one look at the beautiful tattoo, I yelled at the mirror, "Why didn't he talk to me about it when I saw him? Hell, I've never even wanted a tattoo. Ever! Oh, my God, how am I going to get a job as a teacher with this! That stupid..." I couldn't even think of anything else to say so I stomped my foot like a kid...feeling like I wanted to scream.

Of course, Leslie would be the one to take one look at me and burst out laughing. She was the only one that knew I would have never acted like this before. I tried glaring at her through the mirror but it had little effect on her, as usual. "What the hell was that!"

 "Hormones." Sage and Asha chanted together knowingly.

 "Hormones?!" I yelled at the pair of them.

 "Yep. I don't know much about it but I do know that once your marked, your homones are totally outta wack..." Sage started.

 "Until you and Adeke are fully mated." Asha finished, checking her make up in the mirror.

 "Fully mated? As in sex?" Leslie asked excitedly. Leave it to Lez to get so excited about sex. And with that comment, I was laughing...talk about a mood swings? My blonde sister eyed me like I had a third head but the other two only nodded in agreement.

 After several seconds of me laughing I was able to calm down. I ignored Leslie's knowing eye and decided to look at Adeke's 'mark'. How I didn't notice it in the bath was beyond me. I mean, his mark was clearly visible when I looked down at my shoulder...I had to have been in shock from seeing Adeke in that towel earlier.

 Hmm...Adeke in a towel...Only a towel...I couldn't help but wish I could have gotten a look at what he had under that towel.

"You're thinkin' about it ain't you!" Leslie shoved my shoulder, grinning mischeivously.

"Depends on what 'it' you talking about." I said winking at her.

 "Ew. Gross." Asha said wrinkling her nose while Sage pretended to gag herself.

 I giggled at the faces they made but my mind instantly went back to Adeke. At that moment all I wanted to do was find his hot ass and trap him in my bedroom for the rest of the day...hmm, not a bad idea!

 "Would it be possible to have a day alone with Adeke?" I asked aloud, although kind of quietly. I didn't want them to think that I didn't want to hang out with them, it's just that...well he's Adeke and my mate.

 "Aww cute! Of, course. Ooo, I'm going to get you some scary movies so you can cuddle. And some popcorn...What do you want to drink? I bet mom would so give you some wine or something!" Asha ranted grinning and running out the door without my answer.

 "Asha..." Sage said shaking her head. "I better make sure she doesn't hurt herself. I'll tell Adeke your plans...well not all your plans." she winked at me before taking after Asha.