Chapter eleven

"What the hell is wrong with you, why aren't you excited?" She laughed, her jumping never faltering.

"Are you kidding, I'm over the moon!" I yelled, forcing a huge smile on my face.

It's not that I'm not excited, of course I am. They're my favourite band. I'm in love with each of them and I idolise them all. But, I'm texting one of them. I'm actually texting a member of The Vamps. If he recognises me things will be weird and awkward and uncomfortable.

He might realise giving me his number was a bad idea. He might think I'm ugly. He might think I'm stupid. He might think I'm too shy. Then he'll stop texting me, and I'll go back to my boring life that lacks in any kind of communication with the opposite gender. That can't happen.

"Hey what's wrong." She asked, concern in her features as she finally stopped jumping.

"Nothing! I'm just shocked!" I smiled, pulling her in for a hug. "What do I owe you?"

"Don't be silly, all I want is your forgiveness." She said, pulling away so she could look me dead in the eyes. She looked upset and her eyes held regret. "I'm sorry for hooking up with Logan and I'm sorry for not realising how stupid I was, but most importantly, I'm sorry for saying all those things to you. I didn't mean it, I love you so much."

I sighed and immediately gave her a small smile. "Of course I'll forgive you, I love you too." I watched as she blew a breath of relief and hurriedly pulled me back in for another hug.

"Now that that's all over, we can focus on the fact we're going to meet the boys!" She squealed, her volume increasing the more she spoke.

I need to drop all the thoughts of Brad because I don't want to ruin this experience for both Mia and myself. No matter what happens it's going to be amazing, because I get to share it with my best friend.

**

Brad: hey how's life

I love how things are so casual between us. He acts like we've been friends for years yet I don't feel weird or uncomfortable in the slightest. I still wonder every day about why on earth he gave me his number but I'm too scared to ask too many questions incase it puts him off.

Brooke: stressful, and yourself

Brad: dandy, what's up

Brooke: dandy, really? And just exams and its results next week and idk everything

Brad: dandy is my new favourite word, what are you majoring in?

Brooke: journalism, I'm hoping to get into London university

Brad: okay now I can see why you're so stressed, that's quite a bit of pressure

Brooke: yeah, lot of pressure

Brad: I'm sure you'll do fine, from your witty replies I can imagine you're not too dumb;)

Brooke: I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a compliment or not so I'm just gonna pretend it was

Brad: you do that. Is that all that's bothering you?

Brooke: well...

Brad: here we go

Brooke: I'm kind of worrying about something else

Brad: which is

Brooke: it's gonna sound weird but you know the signing you're doing in Nottingham?

Brad: I do

Brooke: well I may or may not be coming...

I waited and waited for a reply but none came. Shit. He doesn't want to see me, what do I do now. I've blown it, why the hell did I feel the need to tell him. Oh my g-