Chapter twelve

Prior to even stepping into Pulp, all my main concerns and worries seemed not totally abandoned but pushed to the back of my mind. This is because in comparison to the dreadful occurrence taken place, nothing seems as bad anymore.

My drastic clumsiness definitely hadn't gone unnoticed as all eyes trained on me, not the faintest sound heard among the entire room. I wanted to cry but instead I just stood astounded, tearing my eyes from his as I looked down at the terrible incident I'd caused.

But then, in a split second, the room seemed to rejoice in hectic noise and movement as what was once a silent area became an uproar as pandemonium rang out around me. Staff immediately ran to the scene, some checking I was okay while some began collecting the scattered items from the floor. I noticed Joe had joined in as he put his hand on my shoulder in an attempt to find out if I was alright however I couldn't reply as I was one:too embarrassed and two:fangirling on the inside.

My heart was beating a million times per second as I took in the tragic event I so badly didn't want to happen. Mia was at my side laughing yet asking of how I was but right now I felt like laughter was the last thing I wanted to do.

The rack had been righted and was now once again stood up, Connor and James had stepped forward attempting to help but had been refused of their assistance by the staff who scurried around trying to put everything back right again.

"I- I'm so sorry." I said to no one in particular. I just felt I should say something instead of standing there completely silent, doing nothing to help.

Snapping back into reality I knelt down as I began picking up pieces of jewellery, collecting them in my shaky hand.

"No no darling don't bother about that." A member of staff quickly told me. Transferring the jewellery from my hands to hers, she ushered me up and pushed me towards the boys. "You just focus on meeting them, we'll get this cleared up."

I was gently shoved forwards as an album was placed in both mine and Mia's hands and I realised I was now less than a couple of metres from the person who had just witnessed my most embarrassing moment for a long time.

Wasting no time in looking up, I found him staring intently at me, different traces of emotion painted across his concerned yet amused face. I choked on my own breath as I took in every feature. He looked beautiful.

**

B r a d

Meeting after meeting, hug after hug nothing could describe the way I felt. This was definitely a highlight of the whole job, meeting the people who got us where we are. The fans.

The amount of loyalty and dedication they have together never fails to amaze me as each day I gain more admiration for them. Even if it's writing a letter, drawing a picture or travelling a certain distance, it all adds up and means the entire world, and I will never ever be able to thank them individually enough.

The doors opened at 12:30 and already I'd given many hugs, smiled many smiles and signed many things, but I couldn't be happier. The boys and I decided to ditch the table and stand in front of it, unlike what we'd done at previous signings. This was mainly because it's always so difficult to fully interact with the fans when we're seated and unable to constantly keep standing and sitting. When not behind a table we immediately have access to hug, have pictures and anything else that requires being up and standing. It's just much easier.

I was wary about this signing and before hand we'd had a highly informative conversation with the staff of Pulp, explaining about the incident that happened a couple of signings ago in Glasgow. I didn't want a re-run of that as it resulted in many upset fans which I do not want. Rumours were spread, most of them false and opinions were cast from people who had actually got to meet us.