Chapter 1: Hello Seoul, Hello Ghosts

Decided to try making 2 stories at the same time 😂😂

💖~~💖

Eunji's POV

"Yah... don't cry, guys!" I said to my 2 friends, Bomi and Chorong, who were crying their eyes out. "You won't forget us, right? Call us right after your class ends and visit whenever you can, ok?" Chorong said, wiping her tears. I bit my lip, trying not to cry too. "Arrasseo. I will." I said. Bomi started to hug me really tightly. "Ow... Bomi! Yah, you're crushing me, you wench!" I tried to speak as Bomi kept hugging me. Thankfully, she stopped hugging me and wiped her tears. "Remember, if you forget us, we'll beat you up! Ok?!" said Bomi, showing me her clenched fist. I chuckled. "What reason do I even have to forget you wenches?! Of course I won't forget the both of you. You're both so ugly that your faces are so hard to forget!" I mocked them. "Eunji! Let's get going now!" my mom called. "Oh, arasseo, umma!" I said and turned back to Bomi and Chorong. They had tears in their eyes again. "Aigoo... don't cry! You're both gonna become uglier than you already are if you do." I said. They smiled and sniffed. "1 last hug?" asked Chorong, spreading her arms out. I giggled and hugged the both of them. "1 last hug." I said.

I stared sadly at Bomi and Chorong who were standing in front of my old home. I opened the window and sticked my head out. "DON'T WORRY, WENCHES! WHEN I VISIT I'LL BRING SOUVENIRS FROM SEOUL!" I said and waved. I sinked back onto my seat and sighed.

Goodbye Busan, hello Seoul.

----

"Eunji-ah.. wake up." I heard my mom say. My eyes fluttered open and I realized I was at our house in Seoul. I looked out the car window and realized that the house kinda looked... spooky. Like, an old house that would appear in horror movies and such. Thankfully it wasn't that scary, because hey, ghosts don't exist.

I watched the movers bringing in boxes to the house. "Eomma, I'll go check out the house." I said to my mother. "Ok, go ahead." she said. I stepped out the car and admired the neighborhood. It was strange because compared to other houses, ours looked pretty old. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around. It was a woman, who looked like she was in her 40s. "Excuse me.. but are you the new neighbor?" she asked. I nodded. "Yes, I'm the daughter of the other 2 folks who will be living here." I said. The woman in her 40s seemed confused. "... wae?" I asked. "This house... how did you buy it?" she asked. "Um.. I don't exactly know. One second. Appa!" I called my dad who was busy helping the movers. He looked at me. "Wae?" he asked. "This lady wants to know something!" I yelled. My dad put down the box he was carrying and walked to us. "Yes, what is your question?" asked my father, wiping his sweat on his forehead. "This house... how exactly did you buy it?" asked the woman in her 40s. "Ah... this house? We just saw this was for sale and bought it." said my father. "That's strange.. this house is rumored to be haunted, actually." said the woman in her 40s. At first me and my dad were quiet, but then we both started laughing. "Haunted?! I'm sorry lady, but ghosts don't exist!" said my dad, still laughing. "Well, it is just a rumor... anyway, if you guys are done moving in, come over to our house which is right across yours, and have dinner with us." said the woman in her 40s. "Arrasseo. Thanks for coming by." said my dad and waved. The woman in her 40s then walked away. "But, appa... what if this house is really haunted?" I asked. "Pfft. No! Only a fool would believe something like that. And I know, my daughter isn't a fool. Anyway, I gotta go help out. So check out the house if you want!" said my dad and continued to help the movers. I bit my lips and looked at the windows of the house. For a split second, I thought I saw a boy making faces at the window. I mentally slapped myself. "Andwae. Only fools would believe in ghosts." I said to myself. I decide to go inside the house to check.

I opened the door to my room and saw that it was already decorated. I just needed to unpack my stuff and all. "Whoa, they decorate fast." I said and plopped onto the bed. I pulled out my phone and decided to text Bomi and Chorong.