Chapter 12: Painful Love

"I'm going to go to Sehun and Hayoung's for a while! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY PHONE!" yelled Eunji as she slammed the door shut. "Okay~" Sunggyu sang while hanging upside down while flying.

Today was a Saturday, and there was pretty much almost nothing to do for Sunggyu. Now that Eunji was gone, and Taekwoon was still sleeping, he had nothing to do and nobody to annoy.

"Talk about boring," he mumbled to himself. He heard Eunji's ringtone sound come from her phone, signaling that someone texted her. "Should I check who it is?" he mumbled to himself.

DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY PHONE!

Sunggyu shook his head. "No, I probably shouldn't," he mumbled to himself.

As a few minutes passed by, Sunggyu continued to hang upside down while floating. Saturday morning, and nobody was awake at home except him.

Sunggyu started to contemplate life, why did he not eat that ice cream Taekwoon offered him back when he was alive, he wonders. Why didn't he put all his effort into that group project back when he was alive? Regret. That was what Sunggyu was thinking about. Regret about not living his life to the fullest before he died.

What was Sunggyu's biggest regret, he asked himself.

"Aish.. why am I thinking about regret, that's too deep." Sunggyu rubbed his forehead.

Sunggyu suddenly felt his curiousness irk as Eunji's phone ringtone kept ringing on and on. Just who was texting her and basically spamming her?!

"Alright, I'm already dead. Might as well die in spiritual form too, WITH NO REGRETS THIS TIME," Sunggyu finally made a decision.

He flew over to Eunji's phone and turned it on.

"What is this, a password?!" he exclaimed. Let's think, think! What would her password be? Sunggyu pondered.

He closed his eyes and tried to think of the possibilities of whatever Eunji's password would be.

"Sunggyu... is.. an idiot.." he dictated his words as he typed the password onto the phone. And for some reason, it unlocked.

"She hates me that much then," Sunggyu muttered.

He looked around to check if anyone was spying on him, and luckily there was none. He quickly went unto the messages.

"1 missed call from Bomi, 35 messages from Bomi and 22 messages from Chorong.. ? Who are these girls?" Sunggyu scratched his head. He looked around to check if Eunji was spying on him somewhere, but luckily she wasn't.

Let's open this. Sunggyu thought as he opened the messages in her phone.

"Hey! Brian is back!" he read the message from the contact named Bomi. "Brian who?" he asked himself. As he scrolled up to further messages, it was all about some guy named Brian.

"Does this Chorong person have something different to say?" he opened the other messages.

They were still about Brian. Really, who was that Brian dude? Maybe some guy who owed Eunji money.

As he continued scrolling and scrolling, he finally reached the first ever conversation about Brian of theirs.

"Eunji and Brian, sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"Shut up Chorong."

"Hehe, sorry! It's just that you guys are so cute together!"

"Psh, I'm the only one with feelings though."