Chapter 7: Her

Taekwoon's POV

It was that night. When me and Sunggyu died. I... had never been able to see her since then.

As Sunggyu and Eunji bickered, I just stayed quiet while reading a magazine. Although I was only 1 year older than those 2 youngsters, it seems that I was ten years older than them. They act like 8 year olds, even though they're 17. Frankly, it was annoying, but I chose not to address it.

"Ugh! You just don't understand why Superman beats Goku! I'm going to the convenience store!" I heard Sunggyu yell.

"Going to scare kids again?" I asked, not looking up from the magazine I was reading.

"Yes! Hyung, why don't you show Sansan? That Superman beats Goku all the way!" said Sunggyu.

"I'LL KAMEHAMEHA YOU IF YOU DON'T LEAVE SOON, SUNGGYU!" Eunji yelled.

Soon enough, they were fighting... again. I sighed and slammed the magazine on the wall, making a loud noise so that Sunggyu and Eunji would be shocked. Seems like they were, because they have become silent.

"What are you guys, 8 or 17 year olds?" I asked, ticked off. Sunggyu instantly ran to me and grabbed both my hands, his face looking like it was begging for forgiveness.

"Hyung, I'm so sorry! I won't ever fight about Superman VS. Goku again! Even though I know Superman is better.."

"GOKU COULD KAMEHAMEHA YOUR SUPERMAN ANYDAY!"

"SHUT UP!"

I sighed and facepalmed. Not wanting to say anything more, I just sat back down and continued reading the magazine.

"This is all your fault, Sunggyu."

"My fault?!"

"Yeah! You should have just agreed with me!"

"Uh, no! You, should have agreed with ME!"

"Whatever!"

"I'm going to go scare kids!"

"Fine! Go!"

I put down my magazine and watched Sunggyu fly away. Eunji looked at me apologetically. "Sorry about that, oppa! Sunggyu can be very annoying." she said. I just nodded.

"Um, but, oppa, by any chance, you don't agree with Sunggyu, do you?"

"I've always liked Superman more."

I could hear Eunji grumbling, frustrated. I chuckled. Oh, shit. I chuckled. I quickly cleared my throat, trying to cover it up.

"Oppa, I've noticed something."

"What?"

"Sunggyu said you don't talk or smile very much, but recently you've been talking and being happy a lot. Hehe. That's good."

My cheeks started to heat up. I guess.. I have been doing those stuff lately.

"Taekwoon oppa!"

I shivered at the memory. Eunji was just like her.

"Oppa? Gwaenchana?" asked Eunji. I shook my head, trying to forget those memories.

"Yeah, I am. Why?" I asked. "It's just that you were really pale there for a sec." said Eunji. I tried to smile.

No, how am I supposed to smile when the person I missed so much's lookalike is here?