Chapter 4: No. 1 Mom and Dad

Third Person POV

Eunji sighed and laid her head on the table. "I can't take this studying anymore, guys!" said Eunji to Sehun and Hayoung who have been next to her the whole time. "Oh please, you've only been here for 1 week." said Sehun, rolling his eyes. "1 week of horrifying and excessive studying!" Eunji defended herself. "Sssh!" the librarian shushed them. Eunji bowed. "Juseonghabnida.." she muttered.

"Aigoo. Yah, in me and Sehun's first day here in Krasota High School, we were given DOZENS of homework! We basically pulled an all-nighter because of it!" said Hayoung. Eunji sighed and looked out the window of the library. Her eyes widened at the sight. "Sunggyu!" she mouthed to the window. Sunggyu waved his hand. "Wae? What's wrong?" asked Hayoung, noticing Eunji who was making hand gestures. "It's Sunggyu, he's outside the library!" said Eunji. "Jincha? Whoa. What's he here for?" asked Hayoung. "Molla. I'll go to the courtyard to get him." said Eunji and stood up.

Sunggyu lay down on the grass. "This is one beautiful school." he said, relaxing on the grass. "Yah! Sunggyu!" Eunji called as she saw him lying down on the grass. Sunggyu instantly became clear. "Hey Sansan!" he said and sat up. "You can't be here, you'll get apprehended for trespassing, you know!" said Eunji.

"Who cares? If they see me, I can become transparent and fly away from them." said Sunggyu. Eunji facepalmed. "Anyway, what are you here for?" she asked. "It was just so boring in the house because Taekwoon hyung STILL hasn't awoken yet! Sooo I came to see you." said Sunggyu. "Even if you came to see me, there's nothing for you to do in this school, you know!" said Eunji .

"What the heck, is it that bad that I just want to see you, Sansan?!"

"YES! Because I, don't want to see YOU!"

"Whyyy? Why do you hate me so much, Sansan?"

"Well you're annoying!"

"Am not!"

Sunggyu pouted and flicked Eunji's forehead. "Fine! If I'm that useless, I'll help you with your studies then!" said Sunggyu. Eunji crossed her arms. "Have you even finished school?" she asked. "No, but I was the smartest back when I was in school!" said Sunggyu.

"Heol. Yeah right!"

"Yes, I was! Go, lead me to your library, I'll help you all!"

"...."

"Go!"

"If you can't help us, what will you do?"

"I'll be your slave for 1 week, Sansan."

"Sounds good."

"And if I CAN help you, Sansan, YOU will be my slave for 1 week!"

"So it's a deal then. Call!"

"Call!"

----

"What the heck...." Eunji mumbled as she saw all her homework has been finished with the help of Sunggyu. Even Sehun and Hayoung's homework. "Do you see that, Sansan?" Sunggyu asked, feeling triumphant. "It's been 19 years since you went to school, how come you still remember this stuff?" asked Sehun. "Because I'm smart!" said Sunggyu and smiled. "You're awesome!" said Hayoung and gave him a thumbs up. The light has left Eunji's eyes. "No way... I seriously have to be that ghost's slave for 1 week?" she thought. Sunggyu winked at Eunji. "Hello, slave Sansan!" he said happily. "Slave?" asked Hayoung and laughed. "Aigoo, my dirty thoughts." said Sehun and slapped himself.

Suddenly Eunji's phone vibrated. "Bwoya?" she muttered and looked to see who was calling. It was Bomi. She was about to pick it up, until Sunggyu stole her phone.