Chapter 11: Same old place called home

Eunji's POV

Dear Eunji,

You better not mess up this date you freaking psychopath if you mess up this date you are a failure failure failure failure failure failure failure.

I smiled to myself as I wrote on a piece of paper in order to relax.

Tomorrow will be the day, somehow I go on a date with Taekwoon oppa..

I felt my cheeks heat up. It's just a friendly date and I'm feeling this way. You, Jung Eunji, seriously...

I pledge to not fall in love with Kim Taekwoon. (A/N Leo's last name is Kim here, not Jung ^^) Whatever happens, I WILL NOT FALL FOR HIM!

And I'm an expert at not falling in love. Haha.

"Yeah right, like you are." I heard Sunggyu say. Woops, seems like I said that out loud.

"Taekwoon hyung's sleeping, and he's nervous for that date of yours too." Sunggyu sat down on Eunji's bed.

"It's just a friendly date though..," Eunji mumbled. Sunggyu clicked his tounge.

"Yah, gijibae! You're seriously that dense to not notice how hyung feels?"

"Why would he feel that way about me? I'm just some girl!"

"Some girl he loves!"

I huff. I couldn't believe someone felt that way about me. I could never imagine anyone being nervous just by seeing me, anyone fantasizing about me being their girlfriend, it all felt surreal. I'm just me. Nothing special, nothing exceptional, just plain, ordinary me.

"You're lying."

"Why would I lie about that? You know I'm against this."

I ignore Sunggyu and open up my closet, trying to think of what to wear.

"If you want it to be magical just go naked." Sunggyu snorted at his own joke. I pick up a pencil on the floor and threw it at his face. "If you're going to be of any help, maybe you should just shut up," I said.

"Ayy, Sansan. You definitely like him."

"Do not."

"Do too."

"Do not."

"Do too!"

"I'm engaging on an argument with a mentally challenged person. I can't believe myself," I said as I started to pick out clothes from my closet.

"Mentally challenged?! Say what?!"

I decided to not reply, getting a normal T-shirt and jeans from my closet. Eh, this should be good for a friendly date.. right?

"I love your fashion sense, Sansan." Sunggyu said in a sarcastic tone.

"SHUT UP SUNGGYU!"

----

I nervously wait outside my house. I just told my parents that I was gonna roam around the town for a while, and hear I am waiting for Taekwoon oppa to come out.

"Oy, Eunji, good afternoon!" someone said. I followed the direction of the sound and saw Sehun riding his bike with Seyoung sitting behind him. "Oh, hi, Sehun.." I said.