Chapter 9: Last Chance

Third person POV

"Oppa... stop staring at me," said Eunji, creeped out at the fact that Taekwoon wouldn't stop staring at her. "Oh, sorry." Taekwoon looked away, realizing he was being a creep. Eunji's parents have went off, shopping for stuff, while Sunggyu was just doing the usual, scaring kids. So it was only Taekwoon and Eunji in the house.

"Oh my gosh!!" Eunji fangirled, reading a webtoon on her phone. "What's the matter?" asked Taekwoon. "Leo!" was the only word Eunji uttered.

"Leo?"

"This guy from this webtoon I'm reading. He's soooo cute!"

(A/N there is no actual webtoon with the main character named leo BTW I just made that up lawl. And if there actually is one this one is just pure coincidental)

Taekwoon had a confused expression on his face. Being dead for 19 years and not having that much exposure, he didn't know what webtoons were.. he didn't even know what a phone was, and that was what Eunji was holding.

"Um, Eunji-ah.. what's a webtoon?" he asked. Eunji laughed. "Oh my gosh! You're just like Leo, oppa!" she cackled.

"Uh... why?"

"I'm calling you Leo from now on. The both of you are so alike! Haha!"

"Anyway, what's a webtoon?"

Eunji cleared her throat to stop herself from laughing.

"Basically comics posted online. Nothing that special."

"Ah... comics.."

"Yeah."

"Can I see them?"

"Sure!" Eunji scooted her chair next to Taekwoon. She handed him her phone, showing off the webtoon to him. "THIS is what the average webtoon looks like!" she pointed to the screen. Taekwoon nodded in understanding.

"So, it's like... anime?" he asked.

"Yep. Just Korean-ized and not animated."

"Wow. They earn money from this?"

Eunji tapped her chin in thought.

"I guess... they do? Well, I'm not really sure," she stated. She put her phone back in her pocket. "I'm gonna go buy some stuff at the convenience store. I'll be back shortly," she said, going out through the back door.

Taekwoon patiently sat on his chair, waiting for Eunji to come back. "Hello from the other side~." he sang to himself, being bored. Suddenly, he heard the door open. "Oh, Eunji-ah.. back already?" he called. No response. He decided to get up and search for Eunji. "Eunji saeng, where are you--" he paused as he saw a random person wearing a mask and holding a crowbar putting whatever was in the house into his bag. A thief! Taekwoon thought.

At that moment, Eunji has already entered the house from the back door. "Leo oppa! I'm back, where--" she got cut off as Taekwoon pressed her against the wall, her head being pressed on his hard chest. Eunji blushed.

"Leo oppa, what are you--"

"Sshh! There's a thief in the house!"

Her eyes widened.

"A thief?! Then we should call the police!"

"Go ahead and do that. We just need to hide from this thief. He's holding a crowbar and it seems dangerous."

Eunji nodded. Her cheeks were very hot, as she was lying on Taekwoon's chest. What the heck.. how can a ghost smell this good?! He probably hasn't took a bath in years! Why does he smell so good?! Eunji thought, nearly dying from Taekwoon's scent.