Chapter 2: With Sunggyu

Eunji's POV

One time I saw a headless woman in the girl's bathroom of my school.

Another time I saw a guy with no eyeballs at a graveyard.

And another time I saw white lady, chilling out at the park in the middle of the night.

Those were the majority of ghost sightings I had in my life.

But out of all ghost sightings I had, this has to be the scariest one.

Me, half naked, in front of 2 boys, who could've raped me ANYTIME.

Scariest. Ghost. Sighting. Ever.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM, YOU SICKOS!!" I yelled, throwing anything I had in my bag to their faces. But unexpectedly, the stuff I had thrown, went right through them. I screamed even more. "STOP SCREAMING!!" the one who tripped said. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STOP SCREAMING WHEN THERE ARE 2 GHOSTS IN MY BEDROOM?!" I exclaimed. I quickly pulled my shirt on and went out of my room, banging the door shut. "EOMMA!! APPA!!" I yelled, stomping my way to their room. But as I opened the door to their room, they weren't even there. "Bwoya.." I quickly skipped down the stairs to the living room, but they weren't there either. "EOMMA, APPA, EODIYA!!" I yelled, my voice echoing throughout the house. "Psst!" I heard someone call. I looked up to see the guy that tripped flying over the stairs. "Your parents went out for a little while to buy some food for your lunch tomorrow, pabo-yah." said the guy that tripped, who was flying around the stairs. I was speechless at the sight. He was actually flying!! I mean I know he's a ghost but he's flying!! I pointed my finger at him. "You... who are you?!" I asked. The guy who tripped laughed and hovered over me, his face inches from mine. "I'm Sunggyu. Ghost of this house along with Taekwoon hyung. I'm 17 years old!" said Sunggyu. I walked backwards, trying not to be too close to his face. "Wait... you're the guy who was making faces earlier!! You're also the guy in the picture!!" I said, recognizing his face. "Haha! Yes, I was the one making faces earlier. It's just that this house is so boring, ok? And I'm really happy to finally have someone move in!" said Sunggyu. I kicked him in the balls, and surprisingly, I actually hit him. "Ow!" he said, holding his balls.

"What the hell?! Why'd you kick me in the balls?!" Sunggyu asked. "Really happy to finally have someone move in?! You just creeped on me while I was changing earlier, you pervert!" I said and continued to punch him. "Ow, ow, ouch, ARAY!! Stop!!" he moaned in pain. As I was about to punch him one more time, a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked to see whose hand was that, and saw the poker faced guy. "Stop hitting my brother. We can both explain this." said the poker faced guy. I looked at how he was holding my wrist and pulled my hand away. "Fine! But you better explain properly!" I said, crossing my arms.

"I'm Taekwoon. And this is my brother, Sunggyu, who you most likely already know. We are the 2 ghosts of this house." said Taekwoon. "Uh huh. I knew that. By the way, I'm Eunji." I said. "Nice to meet you! And nice name!" said Sunggyu, smiling.

I rolled my eyes. Taekwoon sighed. "We'd just like to let you know that the 2 of us seeing you half naked wasn't on purpose. We were in your room even before you came in. It's just that when you came in, we were both shocked and hid. Until Sunggyu tripped on the chair. Anyways, we are really not perverts." said Taekwoon. I looked at them with a doubtful look. But I decided to believe them. "Ok. I believe you guys." I said. "Do you have any questions though?" asked Taekwoon.

"Actually I have a BILLION questions! And by that I mean 2."

"Just ask them."

I cleared my throat.

"Why is it that when I threw those stuff at you two, they went right through you guys, but Sunggyu somehow tripped on the chair?? Shouldn't the chair have gone through him?? And why is it that I can touch you guys??"