Chapter 8: It's Okay

Chanyeol took off his sunglasses. "Waaa. Some girl, living such a paranormal life. Even this is her house? Wow. Daebak," he talked to himself, standing in front of Eunji's house.

"Yeol, are you gonna keep standing there talking to yourself? It's so hot out here!" Mingyu complained, fanning himself like crazy. Yao Ming just took pictures of the house, amazed at how someone could live in such a place.

"Yeah yeah, I'm sorry! Boys... let's infiltrate." said Chanyeol and put his sunglasses back on. They stormed inside Eunji's house, only to be kicked out a moment after.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE, PARK CHANYEOL?!" Eunji screamed, being the one who kicked them out.

"Ow... you bitch! You didn't have to literally KICK me and my boys out!" Chanyeol rubbed his butt in pain, having landed on his butt after Eunji literally kicked them all out.

"And you didn't have to break into my house like some sort of thieves!"

"Never mind that, never mind! Just let us in--"

Eunji slammed the door shut, cutting Chanyeol off. He groaned.

"She's some girl! I thought she was gonna be like every other girl and just let me in," complained Chanyeol.

"To be fair, Yeol. You are kinda creepy looking, sneaking into some girl's house," said Yao Ming. Mingyu snickered.

"Creepy?! It's not creepy when Park Chanyeol does it!" Chanyeol angrily tore the grass at Yao Ming's statement. Yao Ming just gave Chanyeol his iconic "bitch please" face.

"Yeah, good luck infiltrating this house on your own!" he said and stood up, walking away, probably off to play some basketball.

"Yao Ming hyung wait for me!" said Mingyu and clung unto Yao Ming.

"I love you, Yao Ming hyung~."

"Mingyu, I thought you had a girlfriend."

"I do love her but I love you more hyung~."

"YAH! KIM MINGYU YOU'RE SO GAY," Chanyeol shouted. He groaned and decided to get back up. He really wanted to investigate Eunji's house for ghosts, and wipe them out like a ghostbuster. Although he didn't know how to wipe them out, he just wanted to.

He knocked on the door properly this time. As the door opened, he instantly spoke.

"EUNJI I'M SO SORRY FOR BREAKING IN JUST LET ME IN YOUR HOUSE!!" he got on his knees and begged. But what was standing in the door was not Eunji, but.. THE SAME GHOST WHO TRIED TO POUNCE ON HER THAT DAY!

"AHHHHH," screamed Chanyeol at the sight. "AHHH! I DON'T KNOW WHY WE'RE SCREAMING BUT AHHH," Sunggyu shouted back.

"Sunggyu! What are you screaming for?! And just who is screaming with you?!" Eunji emerged from the stairs, hearing Sunggyu and Chanyeol's screaming. Chanyeol remembered how Sunggyu was gonna pounce on Eunji that day.

"Eunji!" he ran over to her and glared at Sunggyu.

"DON'T YOU THINK OF DOING ANYTHING BAD TO AN INNOCENT GIRL! YOU DAMNED GHOST!" Chanyeol pointed at Sunggyu.

"Chanyeol, what are you talking about?!" Eunji scoffed, confused. "This ghost tried to pounce on you the other day," said Chanyeol.

"Huh?"

"You know... that's why I semi-kidnapped you?"

Eunji gasped. "Chanyeol, he's a good person!"

"What, that ghost? Ghosts are not good people, they're bad!"