Chapter 5: Sixth Sense

Eunji's POV

"Who are those guys?" I asked Sehun and Hayoung, as 3 guys passed by our cafeteria table, with fangirls shouting over them. "Ah.. they are called as The Monumental Trio, most popular guys of this school." said Sehun. I choked on my rice. "Water...." I said. Sehun grabbed a bottle of water and passed it to me. I quickly drank it. "Kamsa." I said and coughed.

"But, SERIOUSLY?! Monumental Trio?! What, are they, like, mountains?"

"Kinda. All their members are super tall." said Sehun. "And dreamy!" added Hayoung. Sehun sneered at Hayoung's remark. "Dreamy my ass. They're faggots!" said Sehun. Hayoung glared at Sehun.

"Who are their members anyway?"

"Let's see.. Park Chanyeol, Kim Mingyu and... Yao Ming."

"Pfft... HAHAHA!" I laughed.

"Yao Ming? I didn't know he goes to high school!"

"Well the thing is: now he does."

----

It was now cleaning hours for the students. We had to clean up the school and shit basically. I walked to the dumpster and put 2 trash bags in it. Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist and covered my mouth. "MMF!" I shouted, even though he/she was covering my mouth. "Sssh!" shushed the person who grabbed me. I looked up and gasped. It was one of the guys from the Monumental Trio! But.. who was he hiding from and why did he grab me along?

Finally, he let go of me. I quickly backed away from him as far as possible. "YAH! MONUMENTAL DUDE!" I shouted and pointed my finger at him. He made an irritated expression and turned his head to me. "What?" he asked. "Who are you hiding from? AND WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING ME IN, HUH?!" I exclaimed, freaked out and jumpy.

The monumental dude ignored my questions and walked away. I scoffed. Seriously?! How could a person be that arrogant?!

I walked back to the classroom grumpily. "Guys.." I said as I reached Sehun and Hayoung, who were battling each other with their mops. "What is it?" asked Hayoung, still battling Sehun with her mop.

"One of the guys from the Monumental Trio was hanging out near the dumpster."

"REALLY?! Which one, Chanyeol, Mingyu or Yao Ming?" asked Hayoung and dropped her mop. "I win!" said Sehun and cheered himself.

"I don't know? Heck, I give 0 fucks about their members!"

"Just describe him."

"Well... he had these big ears and--"

"Chanyeol. That's Chanyeol." said Chorong and snapped her fingers.

"Right. Chanyeol. Anyway, he was hanging out near the dumpster AND THEN HE FUCKING GRABBED ME AND COVERED MY MOUTH! I WAS LIKE: IS HE GOING TO KIDNAP ME?!"

"And then?!"

"AND THEN HE LET GO OF ME! AND I WAS LIKE: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! AND GUESS WHAT?! HE JUST WALKED AWAY!!"

"Waaa. You're so lucky, I wish Chanyeol would grab me and cover my mouth too like he was gonna kidnap me." said Hayoung. I facepalmed.

"Hayoung, you need to, hold on.." I said and grabbed my phone. I quickly played NCT-U's 7th sense.

"Open your eyes." I sang along with Taeyong in the song. Hayoung rolled her eyes.

"Eunji, that's sooo corny."

"Well sorry!"

The bell finally rang, signaling that we had to go home. "School's over." I said. "That's right. Sehun, shall we take a selca?" asked Hayoung. "Sure." said Sehun and put on his sunglasses then pulled out his phone.