huit

POV ASHTON

-

She was freaking out, i was freaking out. Shit.

I had to get some water for her.

I ran downstairs to the kitchen, 2 boys looking at me weirdly.

'It's Maggie, she is having an attack or something.' i breathed out heavily making their eyes widen.

I ran to the cabinets taking out a cup and filling it with water, almost spilling it.

'What are you guys waiting for! Come!' i yelled and carefully ran upstairs with my cup of water and two boys running after me. I stepped in her room and saw Luke rubbing her back and she was peacefully asleep.

'Thank you.' i mouthed.

I walked to her desk quietly placing the cup on it.

I saw the other boys already left. Thank god i was the father of the kid and not them. Because i definitely knew that they couldn't handle this.

'Pick her up.' i whispered to Luke.

He stood up with Maggie in his arms. I walked to the bed fixing the cushions and blankets for her too sleep. Luke placed Maggie on the bed and i tucked her in.

Great first day of parenting..

-

POV MAGGIE

I woke up in the same bed i fell asleep in, it was dark. I switched on the light with the buttons on my night stand, it took me awhile to figure out which button was which light but i got the hang of it soon enough.

Fat

Fat

Fat

Worthless

Worthless

Worthless

'Shut up Cara, i'm not in the mood.' i whispered.

Sure you don't want to play?

'Fuck-off.' i said, with a pause in the middle.

Watch your language Maggie, you know what i can do to you.

I heard a chuckle, i could imagine her grinning.

'Can you leave me alone? For one fucking minute!' i whisper/yelled. I slowly lost my patience.

I am the only one who you can trust, don't trust those liars

'I'm done.' i said and opened my nightstand.

Don't you fucking dare

I felt my body leaning back, but i was strong enough to stop it. I quickly unlocked my box and took the pills the doctor gave me. I twisted the cap off the little container and took 2 pills out of it looking around the room. I spotted a cup of water on the desk. I pushed my blankets away and ran to the desk. But something was still pulling me back, i pushed through it and put the pills in my mouth drinking the water before swallowing it.

I knew Cara was going to come back 10 times harder after the meds are worked out. But i just couldn't take it anymore. Her voice, her strength were controlling me.

I just walked back towards my bed and sat down. Leaning back slowly. I just stared at the ceiling. This was stupid. I shouldn't have taking those pills. The last time she threw me against the wall. I knew what she was capable of.. The most annoying thing was that no one believed me. But it was true. It was not a dream. I didn't lie. It was true. I stared at the chandelier, focusing on the little stones that were on it. So shiny. I felt my eyes getting heavier and i fell asleep.

-

I woke up in the same position. But with Ashton standing in front of me. Beside my bed. Not looking happy at all. He looked mad.

'You know how hard it was? Yesterday? Being nice to you?' he angrily said, making me pulling the blankets closer to me.

'Get out you slut.' he grabbed my hand and pushed me down on the ground.

'Ashton? What happened?' i whispered, completely confused and sad.

'Shut up.' he grabbed my throat and pushed me down on the wall making it hard to breathe.

'Ashton - s-stop.' i said between breaths.

'I said shut up!'

I saw his hand coming towards me, before i knew it i felt a sting on my cheek. But that was not the only thing i felt on my cheek. I actually felt tears running down as he pushed me harder on the wall, making it harder to breathe.

'Please Ashton, please l-' he released his hand, picked me up and threw my against the wall.

-

'Maggie, Maggie!' i felt someone shaking me awake.

I opened my eyes seeing Calum standing behind Ashton that was sitting on my bed.

'Ma-'

'DONT TOUCH ME.' i pushed him away. Leaving them staring at me, confused.

'Mate, it's 6am.' i heard someone saying, realizing that it was a topless Michael that was entering my room.

I still was catching my breath. Was it a nightmare? It was a nightmare. This was the second reason why i didn't want to take the meds.

'Maggie, love. It was just a dream.' he stepped closer to me making me realizing that this was real life and the scene earlier was a nightmare.

'It was a dream? It was a dream. Just a dream.' i mumbled.

'Guys go back to bed.' Ashton turned to the boys making them exit my room.

'It's because of the meds Ashton.' i whispered.

'What?'

'I took the meds. She's coming for me.' i panicked

-

POV ASHTON

I opened my eyes, hearing someone scream.

Maggie

I ran to her room and opened the door, stepped inside and saw her moving hysterically on the bed.

'Ashton - s-stop.' she mumbled in her sleep, grabbing the bed sheets and moving around.

I sat down behind her caressing her hair.

'Please Ashton, please-' she breathed heavily, not long after she said that i heard her screaming.

'Maggie, Maggie!' i tried to shook her awake. I heard someone entering the room, i didn't care who it was. I just needed to wake her up.

She woke up staring at me with fear in her eyes.

'Ma-'

'DONT TOUCH ME.' she pushed me away. I stared at her, confusingly. I turned my head and saw Calum standing there confused too.

'Mate, it's 6am.' Michael whined, while walking in. Luke's room is in the end of the hallway so i'm not surprised that he didn't woke up.

'Maggie, love. It was just a dream.' i said quietly making her relax, i carefully stepped closer to her.

She looked down mumbling something to herself.

'Guys go back to bed.' i said to the guys making them leave the room.

'It's because of the meds Ashton.' she whispered, loud enough for me to hear.

'What?'

'I took the meds. She's coming for me.' she panicked

'She is coming for you? Who?'

-

A/N : EXTRA LONG CHAPTER. Hope it isn't confusing! I just wrote the experience in both POV's! Hope you guys like this story and don't forget to vote! XXX