neuf

POV ASHTON

-

'She's coming for you? Who?' i asked, bending down beside the bed and taking her hand.

'Cara.'

'Cara? Who is Cara?' i asked confused, not having any idea who or what Cara was.

'She's one of the reasons why i have to take the pills.'

Wait, was she hearing voices? Demons? Was she seeing ghosts?

'Tell me.' i rubbed her hand, her hand was still shaking.

'You wouldn't believe me, you will think that i'm crazy. Like everybody else.' she sobbed.

'I will, tell me and i will help you.'

Silence

'I-S-she.' she couldn't come out of her words.

'It's okay, breathe in, breathe out.' she did what i said making her 3% more calm.

'S-She is the v-voice in my head A-ashton, she used to be r-really sweet. But she turned i-into a monster.' she stuttered.

'It's only a voice princess.'

'No!' she yelled.

'Sssst.' i shushed her making her change her tone.

'She controls me Ash, i saw her today. For the first time in months. I saw her again and she was really rude. I wanted to take my pills but i felt something tugging me back. It was her Ashton. I know she is not real, but she exists, in my imagination and she'll hurt me when my meds are worked out. I'm scared. That's why i have these nightmares. She stops speaking, and i can't hear her but she makes the nightmares. S-she is horrible.' she breathed in and out again, guess everything she told me was hard for her to bring out.

'What was your nightmare about Maggie?' i asked making her eyes widen.

'You.'

'What did i do princess, what happened?' i asked curiously.

'Y-you, abused me.'

-

POV MAGGIE

'Y-you, abused me.' i stuttered, it was hard to get those words out of my mouth.

'WHAT?' he said, almost screamed with a really shocked expression on his face.

'Maggie, you have to know that i'm not like that, i would never abuse you or treat you bad.' he said with pain in his eyes.

'Cara said you guys were acting nice in the beginning and you will bring me back to the orphanage after you abused me.' i mumbled.

'Don't listen to her baby, she is just telling you bad things and you don't have to believe them.'

'I'm scared she's going to hurt me Ash.' i said, looking in till our eyes locked in together. Guess i had a sparkle of fear in mine.

'I will protect you Maggie, the others will do too. Even though they are so damn lazy.' he chuckled making me smile.

Maybe he told me the truth, maybe this was my new home? Maybe i finally found a family.

Let's hope that this is my new family.

-