quinze

POV LUKE

We came home not long ago, Maggie ran to her room to of course look at all the things she bought. Michael was playing battlefield and Calum was in the music room jamming on his bass. Ashton? He was pretty sad. I really wanted to know what they've talked about, Maggie acted normal.

'I'm going to go out for a bit.' before me and Michael could say something he left, with a notebook and a pen and his phone and a bit shocking, a guitar. Only i knew what he was going to do or where he was going.

'What's up with him?' Michael asked not moving his eyes from the TV screen.

'No idea.' I mumbled back, hoping that he could hear it, I didn't want to repeat it. I stood up and walked upstairs wanting to ask Maggie what happened. But on one point I didn't want to upset her.

POV MAGGIE

That deep convo with Ashton kinda changed his mood, he didn't say a word in the car and i assume he just left as Michael and Luke are too lazy to go out and i still heard Calum on his bass in the music room. Folding my clothes up and putting them in my closet as i heard someone knock.

'Come in.' I said, this time I didn't felt the need to lock the door.

'Hi, Luke Hemmings here.' A voice said that i would recognize from every angle.

Walking out of my closet I saw the tall blonde boy standing in front of me.

'Hi, Luke Hemmings. What can i do for you.' I chuckled.

'Just wanted to check up on you little one.' He lightly patted my head.

'I'm okay.. Is Ashton okay?'

I didn't really want to bring up Ashton to this conversation, but I was really worried.

'Yeah he's fine, he just left the house though.'

I was right, it was him who left.

'Do you know where he went?' I asked curiously, feeling the urge to go outside for once and look for him.

'Yeah, i have a slight idea where he could be.'

POV ASHTON

Sitting down on the big rock, looking at the view i opened my notebook on the last page i was on, reading the few sentences i wrote the last time i was here. 'Carry on' written on the top with a circle traced around it.

Carry on, let the good times roll
Sail along, let your path unfold
It won't be long, won't be long, won't be long.

Jamming some melodies on the guitar, i wrote some more lyrics down.

You know it's gonna get better, you know it's gonna get better.

Inhaling the fresh air. 'Sounds good, feels good.' I mumbled to myself, while the sound of the waves moving fill up my ears.

Say a prayer for the..

'For the.. For the..'

Broken bones.

Say a prayer for the broken bones

'Cause who cares? We're all going home.' I sang loudly while playing the melody on my guitar.
-