4

~3 weeks later~

Wonwoo and Mingyu were home alone. Jimin was at Jihoon's and Seungcheol's house. Jihoon got home a week ago. He needs to rest, but luckily he's feeling good. Today is Wonwoo's and Mingyu's anniversary. They have been together for 6 years now. That's why Jimin was staying at her uncle's house. So the two lovers could have some time alone.

Wonwoo had reserved a table in their favourite restaurant. It wasn't anything fancy, but they loved that place.

"Babe, what's the time?" Mingyu walked into their bedroom, seeing Wonwoo laying on their bed, scrolling through his phone. 

"It's 5.30. We'll be leaving at 6.30. You should get ready, knowing that you take like an hour with your hair. I'm gonna go shower."

"Ooh I wanna shower with you."

"No Mingyu, we won't get clean. And wait with the dirty things, let's eat and then fuck, alright?"

Mingyu just nodded with a huge grin on his face. 

They haven't had sex in awhile. Knowing that Wonwoo is loud, they didn't do it while Jimin was in the other room. That one time, when they got caught, was enough for them. No need to scare their daughter with some gay sex, right?

"Wonwoo, are you already in the shower?"

The latter just hummed and Mingyu walked inside the bathroom.

"Oi, what the hell Mingyu?!"

"Duh. You said that I need to do my hair and all of my are in here. But you shower, I'll just do my own stuff."

Wonwoo was feeling uncomfortable now. Not because Mingyu was there, that wasn't the problem. The problem was his boner. He was sure that Mingyu could see it.

"Hyung, what is that? Are you having a boner?" Mingyu laughed.

"Uhm, just get out."

"But baby, I could help you with it." The younger sang.

"MINGYU! Get out, I'll deal with it myself."

"But hyung-"

"Just go."

Wonwoo could hear Mingyu closing the bathroom door as he sighed. He didn't want to hurt Mingyu's feelings. Especially before their date. He got rid of his boner and stepped out of the shower. Mingyu was standing next to their closet, picking out clothes to wear. Wonwoo was wearing just the towel around his hips.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry that I snapped. I'm just nervous." Wonwoo whispered to Mingyus neck.

"Why in the world are you nervous? We have been together for 6 years already."

"I know, I know. It's just that we haven't been 'together' for a long time and I'm afraid that maybe I'm not good for you anymore."

"What the hell are you talking about? Don't you ever say that you're not good enough for me. I love you so much, that my heart is aching hearing you say those kind of things." Mingyu took Wonwoo's face in between his hands, kissing his forehead. 

"Yah, stop doing that. It seems that I'm younger than you. I feel so much smaller next to you."

"But you are smaller than me." Mingyu said with a smirk.

Wonwoo smacked Mingyu's head and started choosing clothes for himself.

"Okay okay, you're just shorter than me. It's not my fault that I'm bigger than you."

"Yeah yeah, let's just get dressed and go eat. I'm starving."

For awhile, the two of them were in silence. They walked to Wonwoo's car, sat in and drove to the diner. 

"Hello, my name is Taehyung and I'll be your waiter tonight. What can I get you?" A guy with a huge smile said.

"Uh, I will get the caesars salad and he will get a chicken pasta."

"Okay, I'll be right back."

"Wonwoo, why are you eating salads again? You should eat something bigger, you're already so skinny."

"I'm not that skinny, okay? Don't worry about that."

Mingyu didn't want to argue with Wonwoo, so he just let it go. But he was worried about Wonwoo. The latter was getting skinnier all the time and if it continues, it will be unhealthy. In a bit, the waiter came with their food so they dug in.

"Wonwoo, want a bite? This pasta is amazing."

The older nodded and Mingyu fed him.

"Mm, oh god it is. So good~" Wonwoo moaned.

"Wonwoo, please don't moan like that. I'm already horny as fuck, this isn't making it easier for me."

They ate their food and then left the diner.

When they arrived their house, Mingyu was so done. Wonwoo had teased him for the whole night. Now he has had enough.

Mingyu pinned Wonwoo against the bed, where the older was laying just a second ago, checking his phone.

"M-Mingyu, what the hell?"

"I'm so done with you. Teasing me all night long. This is it. Now it's my time to tease you." Mingyu took off his shirt, threw it on the floor and passionately kissed Wonwoo. The older was shocked but kissed him back.

"P-please Mingyu, don't tease~" 

-

Yo hello it's me again.

So I decided to write a smut then. I'm just gonna warn you that it'll be very awkward and gringeworthy but I'm still going to try. 

Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think :)