14

~A few months later~

"Wonwoo, you better not be sleeping! Jimin and I are already ready!"
Of course Wonwoo was still asleep. He knows it. Mingyu knows it. Even Jimin knows that daddy likes to sleep until the last minute and then appa is mad at him. But even then they give each other kisses and hugs.

Mingyu had planned a nice family day for them. They'd go to the arcade and after that dinner. Later that night, Jimin would stay with Jihoon because it was their tradition. Every Friday she was staying with Jihoon and Seungcheol, they'd watch movies and talk about boys. Wonwoo and Mingyu would have a night to theirselves.
For tonight, Wonwoo had planned something special for them. But he didn't tell Mingyu about it.

"Daddy, when are you going to learn that appa doesn't like you sleeping until the last minute all the time? You need to wake up earlier."

"Yeah yeah, I know. I'm trying but it's so hard. Today, I had the most amazing dream about a hamburger. You'd like that, Jiminie. By the way, where is appa now?"

"Appa told me that since you're going to sleep in anyways, he'd make you something to eat."

Just as Jimin said that, Mingyu walked out of the kitchen, handing Wonwoo a sandwich.

"Next time, I'll wake you up myself. I'm done of you always sleeping in."

"I'm sorry Mingyu, I'll try to wake up earlier."

The younger just shook his head and they left their house. When they arrived at the arcade, Jimin was so exited and jumpy, that Wonwoo had to hold her still.

For many hours, they played different games and ate junk food.

Jimin crawled to Wonwoo's lap. "Daddy, I'm tired. Can we go to uncle Hoonie's and Cheolie's house now?"

The drive was silent. Jimin was half asleep, Mingyu was looking something in his phone and Wonwoo was thinking about tonight. It was a special night.

After dropping Jimin off to her uncles house and getting home, there was a suprise for Mingyu.
Wonwoo had asked help from their friends-Seungkwan, Jeonghan, Soonyoung and Chan to decorate the house and make dinner for them. He said that it's a special suprise for Mingyu.

"Wonwoo, why are you blindfolding me? What's going on? Oh god, don't tell me you're into that kinky sex."

"Relax Mingyu, it's a suprise. And no, I'm not into kinky sex, if you don't want me to be."

They both laughed as Wonwoo guided Mingyu to the dining room. It looked amazing. They had candles and flowers on the table. Jeonghan and Soonyoung had prepared a dinner for them, too. Meat and different side dishes. Wonwoo knew that they are good cooks, so the food must be good.

He seated Mingyu and sat down, too.

"You can take the blindfold off now."

Mingyu did as he was told and took off the blindfold. He was stunned when he saw that. Their dining room had been decorated and there were candles everywhere. It was all so beautiful, but the most beautiful thing that he has ever seen, was his boyfriend, who was sitting right in front of him, having a stupid grin on his face.

"Wonwoo, this is amazing. How did you do all of it?"

"I have my own secrets."

Even though Mingyu guessed, who was behind all of that, he just shrugged it off.

They ate the amazing food and talkes about many things. Like what school is the best for Jimin, when she's older, should they go to a trip to Europe or the States. Things like that.

"I'll clean the table, you sit here. I will get us dessert, too."

Wonwoo was rather nervous now. He almost slipped with the dishes in his hands. That wouldn't be nice.

He muttered calming words to himself. 'Calm down, Wonwoo. You can do this. Relax.' Things like that.
He has never been so nervous in his life. This was about to change everything.

"Wonwoo, is everything okay there? You havw been there for like 10 minutes."

"Uh, ah yeah. I'm okay, just spaced out. I'll be there in a second."

He walked out of the kitchen, Mingyu sitting there, eyes sparkly and a huge grin on his face.

"Why are you smiling like that? It's creeping me out."

"Oh nothing, just happy to be with my amazing and very sexy boyfriend."

Wonwoo just rolled his eyes and placed a plate with cake on it in front of Mingyu.

"You know, I miss this. I miss us being so sappy and cheesy. Us having the time of our lives. Just driving around and having sex at most random times."

"I know, I miss it too sometimes. But Mingyu, now we have Jimin. Our baby. For the rest of our lives. Now that you brought that up, I have something to tell."

-

I know that I told you that I'll end the book in my drafts before publishing the chapters but hey, why keep you waiting? I have some chapters already done, so this time I won't leave a month between the chapters. Hopefully you like it.

Please do vote and comment, that would make me very happy :)