10

Mingyu was lying on the floor. Blood coming out of his head. "Oh my god, Mingyu!" Wonwoo ran to Mingyu, taking his head in his lap, brushing the hair away from Mingyu's face.  "Mingyu, don't you dare to leave me. You fucking drunk bastard. Aish." Making sure that Mingyu's wound wasn't anything serious, he placed the heavy guy on the bed.

Mingyu opened his eyes, slurring his words. "Awwie Wonuuuu~ Did my little babe come and rescue me from the pain and sorrow? Well I don't want to be your second man. If you don't love me anymore, let's just break up." Mingyu had tears in his eyes, even though he said to himself not to cry. "What the fuck Mingyu?! Why do you think that I don't love you anymore?Just because I couldn't talk to you one time?" "N-no, there's other times when you don't tell that you love me and just ignore me. Jimin hates me too. It'll be better, if I leave you and Jimin be." Wonwoo sighed and placed his lips on Mingyu's forehead.

"Baby, I will never stop loving you. Don't you ever think like that. Yes I know that I can be rough sometimes with ignoring you, but it doesn't mean that I don't love you. And for Jimin, she doesn't mean it. I talked to her and she's sorry for all of the bad things that she told to you. I know that she loves you very much, she just thinks that maybe you'll get tired of her if she clings to you all the time."

"Really Wonwoo, do you really love me?"
"Of course Mingyu. I love you so much. And baby?"

Mingyu's bloodshot eyes searched Wonwoo's ones as he nodded.
"I missed you so much. I missed your touch, your pretty eyes, those plump lips that look so fucking kissable right now. I missed everything about you. The way your butt feels so squishy when I grab it. The way how your warm mouth takes whole of me inside you. The way your dick feels inside me. I want to feel that again."

ITS GONNA BE SMUT SO IF UR A INNOCENT SMOL BEAN, DONT READ IT!!!

Mingyu licked his lips as he looked at Wonwoo after what the latter had said. His tears were gone and he felt horny. Like really horny.

He grabbed Wonwoo's face, pulling it close to his. "Now you can kiss those lips." He whispered. Like said, Wonwoo connected their lips, making Mingyu moan. They haven't had time for each other for a long time. Now they had no distractions and they could do everything that they had wanted to do before.

Smoothly, Mingyu had sat on Wonwoo's lap, making the oleder one groan for the contact. Taking a break for breathing, Wonwoo looked into Mingyu's eyes. "Are you okay? Sure that you want to do it now?" "Fuck yes, I miss the intimacy between us so much. I need to fuck you now." Wonwoo just chuckled and took of his shirt, showing off his milky white skin. "Babe, do you want to top?" "No, I think that you should top today, Mingyu." The younger just agreed and took off his shirt and jeans, leaving his boxers on. You could clearly see the boys erections and hear their pants while they were sucking each others faces off.(lol what am I even saying)

"Wonwoo, can I suck you?" Mingyu, being a polite guy, asked before doing something. Wonwoo laughed and nodded. Taking the olders jeans and boxers off, Mingyu sighed. Wonwoo was so hard for him. Rubbing the tip with his thumb, making Wonwoo throw his head back and moan, Mingyu decided that he's going to go gentle today. He wanted to enjoy every part of his boyfriend.

Slowly placing the tip in his mouth, he moaned. Wonwoo placed his hands in Mingyu's hair, slightly tugging it. With that, Mingyu took Wonwoo inside his mouth. Feeling the wet and warm contact, Wonwoo cursed quietly. Slowly bobbing his head up and down, making Wonwoo want even more. "Mingyu, why are you going so slow?"
"Babe, I wanna enjoy all of you tonight." With that, Wonwoo shut his mouth and just enjoyed the pleasure. "Damn Min, I'm not going to last for long if you keep doing it like this." Mingyu gave Wonwoo's member the last kiss and stood up. "Won, I don't have any lube with me. It's going to hurt." "I don't care, I just want you inside me. I can deal with the pain."
Mingyu placed his member in front of Wonwoo's entrance, hoping that it won't hurt Wonwoo too much. "C'mon Min, what are you waiting for? We ain't getting younger with the time." Mingyu slowly entered Wonwoo, making them both groan. Wonwoo from the pain and Mingyu from the tightness. "Oh my goddd Won, you're so tight." He slowly started moving himself in the older one, making Wonwoo forget the pain that was replaced with pleasure. "Baby, I'm gonna go slow tonight, okay?" The bottom just moaned for answer. Gently pecking Wonwoo's lips, Mingyu hummed. Even though they were slow, the room was filled with pants and quiet moans. At one point, Mingyu hit Wonwoo's prostate, making the older one moan his name out loudly. "Oh yes Mingyu, please more." Still going slowly, Mingyu felt butterflies in his stomach, telling him that he's close. Hitting that special spot, Wonwoo came all over their chest. "Aahh, oh god!" Seconds later, Mingyu came inside Wonwoo, warm liquid filling him. Grabbing Mingyu's cheeks, Wonwoo kissed him softly. The kiss was slow but meaningful. With that he said 'I love you' without saying it out loud. And Mingyu knew it. He knew that Wonwoo loved him. His doubts were wrong. Wonwoo pulled a blanket over their naked bodies, snuggling into Mingyu's chest. The younger one kissed Wonwoo's forehead, saying. "I love you too. So much."
-
Hell yeah I updated again. School is basically over, I just have a exam in my choir that is very nerve wracking but hopefully I won't mess up much.
Please don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think :)