12

As Wonwoo and Mingyu stepped inside the palate, they saw something that they never wanted to see. Their little babygirl was connected to different tubes and wires, bruises covering her body. Mingyu let out a big sob as he stood next to the bed, taking Jimin's little hand in his. It was cold. He felt tears flowing out of his eyes but he didn't even care. Wonwoo was crying too. Enough being tough. 

Both of the guys were sitting next to the bed. They haven't said a word to each other. After awhile, doctor Kim came inside. Working a long time in the hospital, you'd think that he'd be used to seeing people being sad, but no, it still hurts like hell. 

"Uhm, mister Jeon and Kim?"

They stood up, Wonwoo supporting Mingyu to stand up. He had cried so much that even standing up on his own was difficult. 

"Hello, I am doctor Kim. I'm sure that you want news immediately, but sadly we don't have many news. All we know is that she was in an car accident, a car crashed to the back of their car and since she sat in the back, she had the most injuries. Right now, she is in coma. Since she is a young person, there is a pretty big change that she will wake up. But..."

"She may not walk again."

"Yes, she may not walk again. Her spine is misplaced there's cracks inside, so the bones being so gentle, anything bad can happen. Although I know that you want to stay there with your daughter, she won't be waking up anytime soon. You might aswell visit the guys who were in the car with her. Come with me, I'll tell you where they are."

Since Jimin was staying with Jihoon and Seungcheol, the boys were afraid that something serious happened to them. As they walked to the other side of the hospital, Wonwoo wiped tears off Mingyu's face. They have never been so scared in their life before. Their daughter, who is only 4, is in a coma and might never wake up. And their friends, Jihoon and Seungcheol, who's condition they don't even know about yet. What did they do to deserve all of this?

~Time skip cuz I'm a lazy piece of ass~

Jihoon and Seungcheol were okay. Well, Cheol had a broken arm and many bruises. Jihoon just had minimal bruises and a massive headache. So at least they were okay. 

"We're so sorry, it's all our fault." Jihoon said, lowering his head, looking at his feet.

"Jihoon stop it, it's not your fault. It could've happened when ever and to anyone."

Now that Mingyu and Wonwoo knew that their friends were okay, they could relax a bit. But the worse was to come. They just didn't know it yet. 

-

I'm back with a sort and shitty chapter, like always. I'm very suprised that you still read this poop, but thank you anyways. 

Please do vote and comment, it means a lot to me :)