20

Jimin's pov

Daddy and appa are acting very weird. They're always hugging and kissing each other. They do it all the time, but now they are doing it much more and it's annoying the heck, uncle Hoonie teached me that word, out of me. 

I know that they love each other very much, but hellooooo I need attention too. Right now they are in the living room, sucking their faces off, uncle Han-Han told me that.

For awhile now, we haven't done anything fun, we have just sat inside and one day, daddy and appa told me to go to my room and play with my dolls while they play in their room.

Like I don't know what they're doing in there. I'm not as stupid as they think I am.

Uncle Han-Han, Junnie and Hoonie told me all about what daddy and appa do in their room. They have this very special game that they can only play with each other. But only people who love each other very much, can play it. But I don't understand, if only people who love each other can play it, why can't I play it? 

Don't appa and daddy love me? 

Jihoon's pov

Cheol and I were watching TV when I got a phone call. It was Wonwoo. 

"Hey Wonwoo, what's going on?"

"Uncle Hoonie-"

"Jiminie honey, how did you get daddys phone?"

"Hoonie dummy, I'm 6 already, I know how to use a phone, duh."

"Okay yes, you're a big girl already. I always forget that, soon you'll be as tall as me."

"YES HOONIE, I WANNA BE AS TALL AS YOU."

"Jiminie, please don't yell and tell me now, why did you call your favourite uncle Hoonie?"

"Well, you remember how you, Han-Han and Junnie told me about the games that daddy and appa play in their room, right?"

I almost chocked when Jimin said that. I didn't think that she'd remember about that. Signalling Cheol to listen, I put the phone on speaker. 

"Okay, what about that?"

"Uh, well I-I.."

"Jiminie sweetie, what is it? Don't cry."

"I-I think t-that a-appa and daddy d-don't love me anymoreee."

Oh no, why could she even think like that.

"Darling, why do you think that? Of course they love you. Very-very much. And where are you, are you outside?"

"I-I don't know where I am. It's cold Hoonie, please come here. I don't like at here, it's cold and spooky."

What the hell? She's alone somewhere outside while it's freezing. 

"Jiminie, can you describe me where you are? And are you wearing a jacket?"

"I-I'm wearing a sweater. It's really cold out here, please Hoonie."

Cheol looked at me worriedly as he already started putting on boots, giving me my jacket. 

"Sweetie, tell me how the place looks where you are. Cheolie and I are already driving."

"There's red bricks. Big dumpsters. A lot of trash, a boy, no a big boy is coming my way now. Hoonie, come here, he seems angry. Hoon-"

The line went dead. 

-

I'm sorry that it's another short and crappy chapter but from now on, I have a HUGE project kind of thing and I need my mind 100% on that, so I apologise in advantage for all of the future crappy chapters :P