15

Mingyu's pov

"I have something to tell."

Oh god, what is going on. He seems so serious and quiet. He's like that when he needs to tell something bad or when he's nervous.

"Mingyu, we have been friends for such a long time. Boyfriends a little less, but that doesn't matter. Every night when I go to sleep, I ask myself how did I find a person so amazing. Every morning I wake up to see your beautiful face. Those dark eyes of yours, your plump lips and that wonderful smile that you carry with you to almost everywhere, just amazing.

There was this one time, we were still teens. Maybe like 16-17 years old. We had this roadtrip, do you remember? Well to my luck, you were my roommate. That was at the time, when I had realised that I like you. Being a awkward teen I was at that I was back then, I blushed every time you looked at me or even talked to someone and I heard my name coming from your mouth. Now that I think about it, it is rather embarrassing. So it was the last night, when I couldn't be with you because of my sucky health. The others were having fun playing games and eating, while you were with me. Whispering soothing things to my ear. That was the first time we lied together in the same bed.

You said this thing, that I remember till today. You said that you'll never leave me alone. Yes, at that time just as friends, but it gave me hope. The little skinny Wonwoo who had a crush on his best friend and didn't know what to do about it.

Well, now I know. I know, that I will never leave you alone. No matter what life brings us, I will stay by your side and love you until I'm dead. Which hopefully isn't soon. Okay okay. So I have a question to ask.

Will you, Kim Mingyu, will become Kim-Jeon Mingyu and never leave me alone for the rest of our lives?"

He proposed. I could feel tears flowing from my eyes.

There he stood, on one knee, holding a little velvet box inside his hands. Inside that box, there was a beautiful silver ring. A picture was carved on the inside of the ring. It was our fingers in a pinky promise, with the thumbs pressed together. How did he even think about that? Just wow.

Seeing a very nervous look on his face, I realised that I haven't answered yet. Oh fuck, he must be overthinking everything now.

"Yes. Yes, Wonwoo, I will never leave you. You're stuck with me now. Forever and ever."

"Wow, that was the cheesiest thing you have ever said. But I'm too happy to mind."

He pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck, whispering 'I love you's' to his ear. The tears that were flowing out of my eyes before, were back. I just started sobbing hard.

"Hey, hey Mingyu. Why are you crying? Baby please don't cry. You're gonna make me cry too."

"I-I'm just t-too happy. I w-was af-afraid that you'd break up with me. You're always so serious and nervous when you need to tell something bad."

"Ah baby, I'll never leave you."

"I love you, Wonwoo. I love you so much."

"I love you too, future husband."

-

Yeah well that just happened.

Please do vote and comment, that would make the newly-engaged couple very happy :)