Drink driving

I rested my head on James' head. He was still unconscious. Damian was in the living room so I could have some time alone with James.

I played with the sleeve of his shirt, "you're an idiot James. Why would you get involve with those type of people? You could of died. I love you so much James, I don't know what I would do without you," I told him.

"I love you too," James voice came quiet and hoarse.

I snapped my head up to look at him, "you're awake!" I was smiling like an idiot, "but you're an idiot!" I told him slapping his chest.

He laughed weakly, "I know, I know. I'm sorry, I just wanted to get the money and impress you," he told me quietly.

I smiled, "I love you, idiot," I told him before planting a kiss on his lips.

He smiled back, "I love you too," he said.

I jumped off the bed, "I need to tell your dad you're up," I said. I ran through the door straight into Damian and landed on my butt.

He laughed and held out a hand, "I heard you two talking so I was just coming to check on him," he told me. I grabbed his hand and got up. Turning on my heel, I strutted through the door pretending nothing had just happened.

James smirked, "I heard you fall. It sounded like an elephant falling over," he told me laughing.

I scowled, "I just saved your life so you should be paying me more respect," I said.

Damian scoffed, "no you didn't, you told me which room it was and then you nearly got yourself injected. I saved you both," he told us proudly. I rolled my eyes and sat back down next to James.

James patted my thigh and chuckled slightly. He turned to his dad, "I didn't know you got on with Lily now," he said.

Damian shrugged, "she's alright. She definitely cares about you and that's what you need," he smiled at us both. I smiled back and James pulled me into a headlock.

I screamed, "Okay James! That's not what you do to show your love for someone," I told him trying to push him off me.

He laughed and let go of me, "I love you," he told me.

I blushed, "I- yeah I love you too," I mumbled. It was different when there was someone watching us.

Damian raised his eyebrows, "okay guys, I'm going to be sick if you carry on," he told us.

James groaned, "shut up dad."

Damian laughed, "seriously though, how much did they give you?" He asked with a look of concern on his face.

James grimaced, "way too much," he told us. My stomach tightened, surely that much would be dangerous.

Damian sighed, "we'll have to get it out of your system," he said.

James nodded, "yeah, I know. You should wait outside, Lily," he told me smiling slightly.

I smiled, "okay, I'll go clean the kitchen or something," I told him walking out the door and closing it behind me. I threw the food in the bin, it was cold now anyway. I was busy cleaning the kitchen when I heard a piercing scream. I jumped up and ran to the bedroom door waiting outside it.

"James didn't want me in there for a reason," I mumbled to myself. I walked back to the kitchen and finished cleaning. Around ten minutes later James' phone started ringing.

It was Bennett so I answered, "Hello?"

"Lily? Where's James?" Bennett asked, he sounded drunk. Very drunk.