Strange Dreams

I was floating ,in the black abyss of nothingness, just floating nothing more nothing less. Below me, even though I couldn't see it there were some bars, the opening to the sealed beast, how I knew, well lets just say I was familiar with this dream. I looked to my right just as a long sort of spike came out of the gap between the bars. This was kumo's leg." This dream does not scare you anymore child?!" Kumo's voice sang out. I frowned as he scenery changed into a plain.I was tied to a cross. I pressed my lips into a thin line and braced myself for the illusionary pain I would feel.

-------------------/:;()£&@&...,.,?¿!¡''

I shot up, panting, I looked around to see I was in my room, witch made me sigh in relief. I got up,had a shower and got changed into my normal ninja outfit (shes on the cover). I skipped breakfast and ran to the academy. I had my picture done yesterday.I walked into class to see sasuke being mauled by fangirls. I sighed and walked up to sasuke." Get out my seat." I growled and everyone looked my way." What if I don't?" He smirked. I growled again." Get out my seat or I move you myself!" I hissed. By this time evryone was looking at us and were silent." As if you could. Your weaker then Naruto." He said, smirking. I snapped and punched him in the face and broke his nose." Bitch please, I'm stronger then you." I growled as he looked at me with wide eyes. He hissed and got up and moved two seats away from my seat. I sat in my normal seat and began reading. 5 minutes went by when Naruto sat next to me. I looked at him weirdly." Why are you sitting next to me?" I asked." Oh I'm sorry I'll move." He said and got up. Before he could move i grabbed his sleeve and pulled him back into my seat." I was just surprised that you sat next to me." I said and he grinned." Um...this is really awkward to say but do you wanna be my friend?" I asked quietly. His face lit up like a child at Christmas." Of course I'll be your friend," He said," But why do you wear a mask?" He questioned. I saw sasuke start listening in." Because I'm ugly." I stated and he frowned." Could you show me your face?" He asked. I frowned but pulled down my mask anyway.

Naruto's POV

I watched Tabi as she pulled down her mask. My eyes widened. She had a perfect face with plump black lips and underneath each eye were black triangles ( like kibas but black). I blushed tomato red and she looked at me with questioning dark purple eyes." Are you okay, Naruto?" She asked. I blinked. "Yeah I'm fine, your just really pretty." I stuttered. I noticed her eyes drift to behind me with wide eyes. I turned round to see sasuke staring at Tabi, his face bright red. Tabi quickly pulled up her mask. I glared at sasuke. "Teme." I growled. Sasuke hned and began staring at the front.

Tabi P.O.V

'Brats.' Kumo hissed. I sighed. 'Why did I show naruto my face?! Why?!' I thought sadly. 'He probably thinks I'm a freak'. I sighed." Your really pretty, you know." I looked up surprised at Naruto's comment." You think I'm pretty?" I asked confused. He nodded. Iruka sensei walked in and began announcing the teams." Now in team 7, there is Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno , Naruto Uzamaki and Tabi Kumo." Naruto cheered and I smiled. Sasuke Hn'ed. What a great team, they're all fucking idiots.

--------------

I dont own naruto

FAN

COMMENT

AND

LIKE