Chapter 12

Riley's POV
After that shocking conversation with Emily, I ran upstairs and got myself ready and dressed to go to Chloe's. I ran a brush through my hair before I pronounced myself ready.

I ran downstairs and out the front door after locking up before quicky making my way round to Chloe's next door. I knock on the door and have to wait a couple of seconds before the door opens revealing Chloe on the other side.

"Hey." She smiles.

"Hi." Is all I reply. She moves out of the door way to let me in.

"Ok, you'll never guess what happened this morning." I begin. "Emily told me that she's dating Eldon." I tell her while walking to sit on her couch. She came and sat next to me but she didn't say anything.

"Hello?" I ask. "Chlo? Did you hear what I just said!?"

"Yeah, you said that Emily was dating Eldon." She says simply.

"You don't seem shocked by that."

"Well she's not the only one who's dating someone from that family."

"What?" I ask. "What are you talking about?"

"As of last night, James and Michelle are now a couple..."

"WHAT!?" I exclaim. "James is dating Michelle?" I clarify.

"Yup." She simply said.

"How could he!? He knows how badly she treats us!"

"He doesn't even care about that." She says. "He's just too 'in love' with her."

"They haven't even known each other that long." I say.

"I know Ri, I know.."

A few hours later...

"I'd better be going no Chlo." I told my best friend. "My mom's taking us all out for dinner."

"Oh ok then Ri." She says getting up from her place on the couch. Just then the front door immediately opened revealing James and his new girlfriend....

"Hey guys." James said smiling while wrapping an arm around Michelle and unfortunately walking in our direction.

"Hi." Chloe bluntly says. Michelle starts randomly giggling about something and then leans in closer to whisper something to James causing him to laugh as well.

"I've gotta go." I tell them so i can leave as soon as possible.

"Aw, can't you stay Riles?" James asks.

"No I can't, sorry." I simply say. I see Michelle out of the corner of my eye with a wide smile on her face just after I said that...

"Oh ok then." He replies like he doesn't care because he's too busy laughing at something with Michelle.

"Bye." I simply say before hugging Chloe and walking towards the front door. I turn back around to see James and Michelle kissing and cuddling on the couch and I can't help but feel a little bit jealous.... but that doesn't mean I like him, right...?

--------
A/N There you go another rubbish chapter. I know you all hated it but I tried my best....

-Becky💖