Chapter 13

A/N Just to warn you I've changed a couple of things in this book well it's not a lot just that Michelle is no longer a student she is a teaching assistant at their school. Xo

Riley's POV
As the days slowly past by more and more I was beginning to see James less and less. He was always too busy with Michelle and I was too busy visiting my dad a lot in his new apartment that he brought. He's going back to college soon so I would like to see him before he leaves as I won't get to see him again till Christmas...

Right now I'm just hanging out with Chloe after our dance practice.

"That was a great rehersal." She says coming and sitting on the couch with me. I just nod my head in agreement.

"I'm gonna go get us a couple drinks, ok?" She says before getting back up and making her way into the kitchen leaving me alone again.

Suddenly I hear the sound of giggling and screaming coming from upstairs followed by feet running down the stairs.

"James stop!" Michelle squeals as he began tickling her again as they reached the bottom of the stairs. He stopped tickling her and turned her around so she was facing him.

"Only if you give me a kiss." He smirked.

"Hmm nahh not worth it." She laughed. He gave her a sad look before tickling her again.

"Ok! Ok!" She exclaimed. "I'll kiss you!"

"Good." James smiled before wrapping his arms around her waist as she planted a kiss on his lips. To say that it was just a little kiss would be the understatement of the century, it turned out to be a full on make out session!

I just sat there, not wanting to look at them both but not wanting too look away either. Jealousy built up inside of me more and more the longer their lips were attached. I can't keep this in anymore, I think I'm still in love with James...

Luckily my best friend Chloe came to save the day.

"Will you two stop swallowing each other!!" She yells coming out of the kitchen. They quickly jump apart looking quite embarrassed, well Michelle looked embarrassed James just had another smirk on his face.

"I'll see you later babe." Michelle says to him before giving him one last kiss and walking out the front door. Good riddance.

James sighed before coming and sitting next to me on the sofa. Chloe handed me my drink before she went back into the kitchen to get something, leaving me and James alone. Oh boy...

"So..." He begins. "I haven't seen you in a while"

"Not my fault." I mumble so he didn't hear.

"How've you been?" He asks.

"Not that great." I told him honestly.

"Why?" He asks. "What's wrong Riles?"

"It's just family stuff." I tell him. He nods before wrapping his arm around me.

"I'm here for you Riles, you know that right? I know I haven't been that great recently but I'm still here for you. Always have been always will be."

He didn't realize just how much then words mean to me...

"Thank you James." I reply. He smiles before planting a kiss on the top of my head.

"You know what we should do something tomorrow." He says. "Just the two of us."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, just hang out at the park or something." He suggests.

"Ok sure." I reply.

"Great, I'll be round yours at 8."

"Does it have to be that early?" I mean. He laughs which makes butterflies float around in me even more. What's this boy doing to me...?

"Ugh typical Riles." He laughs. "Fine how about 9 then?"

"10?" I question hopefully.

"Fine then 10, you lazy child." He laughs.

"Ugh, I hate you." I tell him while giving him a slap and moving out of his grasp that I had been in all this time.

"No you don't." He smiles before getting up, planting one last kiss on my head and making his way back upstairs.

I haven't been sure of a lot of things recently, but there is one thing I am sure of...

I'm still in love with James....

A/N Well that sucked... and I'd just like to say that I am so so sorry for how long it has taken me to update, the new chapters will be up more frequently from now on. I'm sorry you had to read this though, I know I failed at writing but hopefully your imagination is good enough so you can change it to make it better. I'm sorry again

-Becky xo