Chapter 15

James' POV
"Here we are." I say as I pull up on Riley's driveway.

"Thank you." She smiles at me, unbuckling her seat belt. "I've really enjoyed today."

"Me too." I reply. She leans over to give me a quick hug before getting out the car.

"Riles!?" I call out to her before she can go inside.

"Yeah?"

"I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?"

"Yeah." She smiles before saying goodbye and going inside her house.

I start the engine up again before making my way back to my house. As I turn the corner onto my street I see a blonde figure sitting on the porch. As I get closer I realise that its Michelle...

What's she doing here...?

I jump out my car and slowly make my way up the steps onto the porch.

"Hey." Michelle says with a tiny smile on her face. I sigh.

"What are you doing here Michelle?" I ask in a harsh voice. She looks a bit taken a back by my tone of voice but she begins to speak again.

"I'm sorry James.." She begins. "I didn't mean it, I just felt like you were spending a lot of time with Riley and I thought that you prefered being with her than you actually do with me. I am really sorry James, I honestly am. Can you forgive me..?"

I don't even bother replying, instead I move closer to her and immediately smash my lips against hers. She seemed quite shocked by my actions but I feel her kiss back with just as much force. Eventually we both have to pull away for breath.

"Is that a yes..?" She whispers out of breath.

"Of course." I smile before I cup her cheek with my hand and pull her in for another kiss...

-------
I'm sorry that this chapter was so bad, my writing gets worse every chapter and this book is moving very slowly... I know most of you probably think that it's not as good as it used to be and I agree with you 100%. I don't even know why I'm still writing this book whoops...