Chapter 11- Recollected

Gabrielle.

       I groaned as the light of the morning sun hit my eyes. They fluttered open to be met with unfamiliar surroundings. The sheer black curtains hanging over the floor length window immediately tossed me into a bowl of confusion. What the hell?

      I slowly turned over, in the bed adorned with a blue comforter to be met with the side profile of a boy with light skin and curly dark hair. Shit.

     I looked down to see a large shirt and baggy sweats covering my body and groaned for the second time this morning. You've got to be kidding me.

      I gather last nights outfit, my heels and my cell phone from the bedside table and stumble out of the room.

Me: CARIGAN, wya??? 😳

CareBear 🐻: meet me @ your car & remind me to never do this again.

Me : I tried but where did that get me? 🙄

I scoffed as I quickly made my way outside fully aware that I probably looked like 'who did it and what for.'

-----

I chilled in my room for most of the evening, scrolling aimlessly through tumblr and twitter as well as playing music on my bluetooth speaker. This was all in an effort to keep my mind together, but I guess you can say the current song, which happened to be Adaptation by The Weeknd wasnt exactly hyping my mood.

My phone buzzed lightly, without silencing the music, signaling a text. Pulling my phone out of my pocket I decide to reply.

Thomas 👀: Hey, Gabrielle. I was wondering if you'd like to grab dinner with me? As your father, I do believe its time we do some bonding, don't you agree?

Me: lol, sure. Time & place? 🌚

Thomas 👀: Great, I'll come pick you up in about an hour. We can go wherever you'd like. 🙂

Me: WHEREVER YOU LIKE, YOU LIKE. I SAID WE CAN GO WHEREVER YOU LIIIIKE, AYYYE !!!

Thomas👀: ????

Me: nevermind... See you soon.
-----
   I slipped on a black cardigan, as well as black lace-up shoes before my phone buzzed again in my back pocket

       Thomas👀: I'm outside

       Me: okay 🙂

I sighed, looking at myself in the mirror, my faced adorned in hardly any make up, besides eyeliner, mascara and a minimal highlight with of course chapstick.

I made my way down the stairs of the silent house, as my mom was out at work and obviously no one else lives with us.

Once I got outside I saw his silver Mercedes c300 parked in the driveway.

"Hey." I say with a brief smile after getting in and latching my seatbelt.

"How's your day going? I haven't seen you around in a while." He asks, putting the car in reverse and backing out of the driveway heading off.

"It's going." I begin with a sigh, "I had been spending time with Daniel, but now- never mind." I bite my lip and focus on the road.

"You can tell me." He says, but continues after glancing at me briefly, "but if you don't want to, I understand."

"Some other time." I glance at him, "but where are we going?"

"Well, do you have any ideas?  I didn't really think of any specific place yet." He chuckles, shaking his head lightly.

"What about..Subway?" I smile, looking down at my lap.

"Really? Subway?" He questions, screwing his brows together and glancing at me.

"Definitely." I nod, my mind traveling back to that detrimental 'Bring Your Father to School Day' I encountered in the third grade.

-----
A/N:
I'M PROBABLY LIFTING THE HIATUS RIGHT NOW YOU GUYS. My writers block for this story is definitely lifting & I have an idea of where I want to take it 😄. I might be updating again tonight, depending on when I get home. How have you guys been though? Also there'll be a new character introduced soon 😊 This chapter will be taking us somewhere 😆

Gabi's fit for her lunch w/ Thomas in the multimedia!!

I love y'all though 😌 Special thanks to those of you who are sticking around!

-Torrie 💋✨