Chapter 3- Enlightened

[ Gabrielle's MOM, SIMONE ABOVE]

Gabrielle.

I was at a loss for words. He was explaining how I am his mate, a Luna, and some other stuff about being wolves, also we got to know each other a little. After an altercation he had with a girl I remember as 'Laura', (which resulted in me being put on probationary period for a week and a half.) He suggested we go talk to my mom.

I unlocked my door as he stood behind me and we both entered.

"Mom!" I shouted just as she came downstairs.

"Yes, hon?" She said before looking at us, however when she did it became clear that she knew what this was about.

<-+->time lapse

"Your father, is a werewolf, while I am a human. I got pregnant with you a month before his 18th birthday and the announcing of his mate. Being that I am a human the possibility of us being mated was slim to none, however we kept hope. Once I found out that I was pregnant I planned to tell him at the party. When the day came, I wasn't his mate , so instead of complicating things, I kept you a secret." She pauses, her eyes focused on her clasped hands

"So, you believe I would've been a complication in his life?" I screw my brows together in confusion and slight annoyance.

"Honey, you know that's not what I meant." She sighs, before continuing, "When you were born I took you to a wolf gypsy, who determined that you took your father's dominant genes and are too a wolf. Now you've found your mate which is like your forever love. You two are literally meant for each other. I can only tell you what I know, and this is all I know." She said with a shrug.

Now its more clear, not completely, but I'll learn.

'I'm so proud of you.', my spirit wolf said to me.

'Thanks, I guess. What's your name?' I asked in the silence of myself.

'Alina, I am Alina.' She said and I smirked a little.

Daniel intertwined our hands as music began to blare from his phone and I realized it was ringing. He slid it out from his pocket and the caller I.D. 'Lauren'.

'Isn't that the girl from earlier?' I thought only to receive no response from Alina.

I rolled my eyes feeling slightly territorial over Daniel, releasing his hand as he answered, and headed upstairs to my bedroom.

**
A/N; Sorry it was short, but that's because I included quite a bit of dialogue. Chapter 4 coming soon! Vote and comment please! BTW don't get confused, its Gabrielle's mom in the photo. Gabrielle is on chapter one.

-T😉