2 Days

For the first time in 2 years, I was able to sleep without a bit of worry in me. I woke up smiling because I remembered that Mingyu was going to be at school today.

Today's the day of the festival and I'm so excited for my friends. There are food and clothes stalls all over school.

My friends will be performing at the culminating event tonight. Good thing for the boys since they have classes until 4 pm.

I'll probably just go to school after lunch. My friends will be busy with practice and I don't want to bother them so I'll stay at home for now.

I ended up getting ready by 11 am and I even put a bit of makeup on since I really wanna show a feminine side of me to Mingyu... oh to everyone I mean since uhh... nevermind.

By 12:30, I was already in school and as I passed by the stage, my friends were the ones practicing. They were really good.

They were dancing to Red Velvet's Dumb Dumb and they looked so cute. They weren't wearing their costumes yet though. I'm so excited to watch them perform!

I just watched them practice on stage and afterwards they went back to the dance studio for make up.

Apparently, Gyeoul and Gaeul's mom owns a makeup studio so they were in good hands. They looked so perfect. They wore the red cute-maid-looking outfits that Red Velvet wore.

I just sat by the side but one of the make up artists (there were 3 of them) offered to give me a makeover. I actually did a really bad job with my makeup. Jimin who was already done kept telling me I was so cute.

They were beautiful, of course. They looked like real idols and I was so happy that they will be performing today. This might be their big debut.

By the time they were done preparing, it was already 5:00 pm. I,too, had better makeup on and my hair was curled as well.

Minseo's phone started ringing. "Yeah? We're at the dance studio." Minseo said. The boys are probably here already.

I was just on my phone watching Kpop music videos when I heard noisy footsteps walking towards the dance studio.

It was probably the boys. Who else would make so much noise? They were already here and I got so shy because Mingyu has never seen me like this before.

"Woah! You girls look amazing!" Seungcheol said.

We thanked the guys, of course, before they went off to look around. Mingyu didn't go with them though. He slowly walked towards me when the girls left to re-check everything for their performance.

"You look very beautiful..." he said shyly. It made me blush so much that I could literally feel my face going hot. I was able to say a small 'thank you' despite my flustered-ness.

"So... why didn't you go with the boys to look around?" I asked. He just smiled and said, "I already saw what I had to. And I did not expect her to look like this. I realized that I like both sides of you."

I smiled at him and he suddenly looked away. His face had an uh-oh-i-said-too-much expression and it was the cutest thing ever.

"Wanna go to the rooftop?" I asked courageously. I did not expect those words to come out of my mouth.

The two of us went up to the rooftop and just leaned on the wall. We could the whole school from up here and how the sky was transitioning from a splash of pastel colors to a velvet blue.

"Let's just make a run for it when it's time for my sister's performance. Haha. She would kill me if I miss that!" He said jokingly. I nodded in reply and laughed. "Don't worry. I just wanted to see the stars."

He made a really lame joke and I laughed. I found it funny. Other would think that he's weird but I would never think that.

We were just laughing as we exchanged lame jokes. I sucked making jokes too so I guess we're even. Out of nowhere he suddenly stopped and both of us fell silent.

He looked at me intently. "Heeyeon, if I said that i liked you, would you become my girlfriend?"

I was so shocked at his sudden confession but I was so happy. I felt like my heart could burst with joy.

I was about to answer when his phone rang. "Shit! 10 minutes until before the girls start performing!" He said then he suddenly grabbed my hand and made a run for it.

I just felt my body being dragged. Mingyu was too fast! I couldn't catch up because my legs are short.

We got there on time and we saw the girls perform. It was only when we were about to clap that we realized that we were still holding hands. That mean we were holding hands during the whole time the girls were performing!

The thought of it made me blush. When the guys and girls found us, they were all wondering why both of our faces were red. Mingyu and I just laughed it off.

When I got home, my heart was still racing and my face was still tinted pink. I was ecstatic! Today was THE best day ever.

The girls performed really well! They could debut as a girl group right now. The boys also had a lot of fun and some of them even bought a lot of things. Seokmin and Seungkwan were stuffing their faces. It was so funny!

And Mingyu... today's highlight was really Mingyu! I couldn't ask for more. I confirmed my feelings for him today and I really really really REALLY like him.

I wish he likes me back. I would love to see his smile everyday. His gentle and caring nature. His lame jokes that I laugh at. His eyes that you could just drown in. His everything.

I was all giddy and happy when suddenly my phone rang and that made me fall off the bed. I was not expecting a phone call.

There was a slight fear in me but then I saw that it was Mingyu and I suddenly got nervous. What if I sound horrible on the phone? What if I say something weird? I guess you overthink when you're in love.

"Would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?" He said, his voice sounded nervous. This made me smile. I nodded excitedly until I realized that we were on the phone.

"Yes! Of course." I managed to say without sounding too excited. "See you tomorrow then. I'll text you the details." He said then hung up. He didn't even wait for me to say anything. This guy!

Tomorrow will be perfect!