The Response

^^ Jacob working on his flexibility ^^

--- Jacobs POV ---

I slowly raised myself in the thick ribbons, and flipped, wrapping my thighs and ankles into a split. "Very good, master, now keep the split, and roll down once more, but stay down for now." Mary called out.

Apparently, ribbon dancing was sexy when they did it, because they said it was highly anticipated. Then again, they were naked, beautiful women, doing flying splits and such, I have no doubt it was looked forward to. But it was also an extremely difficult workout, and it worked your entire body, without any muscle being left out.

I slowly hung downwards, keeping my legs in a split, and grabbed the ribbon dangling from my left ankle, somewhere above my head. "Good. Now slowly walk your hands up, and bring your torso. When your head touches your thigh, stop." Linda said.

I grunted in affirmation, and slowly walked my hands upwards, bending. I grunted again, and stopped. "I can't get passed this..." I hissed, my core feeling like it was shredding.

"Relax, relax, and stay put, let your muscles grow accustomed to it." Mary said. I groaned and say still, my hips burning from supporting my weight in a split. "Very good, master, now relax a bit more and walk your hands down a step or two until you're reasonably comfortable?"

I walked down a step, and my muscles began stretching normally. I sighed in relief, and slowly moved back upwards, about one hand every five minutes. Almost 40 minutes later my hair touched my thigh, and she laughed. "Well done, master! We'll make a dancer of you yet!"

"Don't get your hopes up." I laughed, and stayed still.

"Now for the other side!" Linda cheered. I groaned and nodded, slowly walking my hands down and going to the other side. My thighs were comfortably numb by now.

---

"King Jacob! I've got a letter, and it's written in- where's King Jacob?" Titus asked Mary, after bursting into the room.

She pointed up, and he gasped. "Hold on, Master, I'll get you down! Where's-"

"Enough, Titus, I can release myself at any time. What is the matter?" I asked, slowly straightening my legs, and slipping out of the ribbons. I flipped and landed on my feet easily, hands out. It was only a 15 foot drop, after all. My thin, well muscled frame was perfect for such acrobatics.

He handed me a letter, all business now. Gilded in silver. "A letter from some mysterious messenger, but it has a royal seal, one I don't recognize."

I took it. "It is my mother's families seal. Their kingdom is powerful, but obscure. At one point, they share our border with Acura. I'm not surprised you did not know it. It is of little consequence, but we are talking peace treaties... Perhaps even a joining of kingdoms. Speak not of it, until it is realized. I trust in your silence... You may go. I will deal with the reply and delivery."

He bowed and left. "Yes, my King. Thank you for your trust in me."

I walked to my quarters with Mary and Linda, careful of of their rounding bellies. In the Fifth Month of their pregnancies, they were treated like holy objects by the castles staff. If one were harmed and I lost an heir... My wrath would be cataclysmic, and this was well known. So, they were treated like frail flowers, with great care.

Unfortunately, their toned abdominal muscles prevented an extremely bloated stomach, but it was still possible to see clearly. I had them guarded jealously, day and night. Killing a Kings Spawn was often the target of assassins.