Mounting The World

7 years later.

--- Jacobs POV ---

I walked into the harem, careful not to make any noise, carrying two cupcakes with a candle in them. I soundlessly stalked past the many women of the harem, and my many daughters, and approached Gwen and Lilly, who were reading with their mothers and Diana.

I lit the candles, and began humming in my deep timber 'haul the oars' (happy birthday was originally a Viking rowing cadence.) Gwen and Lilly looked up in unison. "PAPA!" They squealed, and crashed into me.

I laughed. "Hello, my little Hellions. Have you been good to your mothers and Diana while I was away?" I asked sternly.

They giggled. "Nope!" Lilly said, while Gwen said "of course!" I could smell the lie loud and clear.

I gasped. "Gwen! A lie? Liars don't get cupcakes... Dun dun duuuunnnn..."

Her eyes widened, and she hugged my leg. "No we've been horrible, playing pranks on everyone, but they had fun too-" she started rambling.

"Alright alright... Here, my little ones." I squatted as handed them the chocolate and vanilla cupcakes.

They began sharing, a bite for a bite, and bickering about bite size as I laughed and sat next to my wife after kissing Mary and Linda's cheeks. "Hello, my love." I said, kissing her cheek.

She smiled. "I didn't expect you to be here, what with the wars."

"As if I could miss my little Girls' 7th? This is the age at which my blood was awoken. 7 is a milestone, my love."

"But the Front-" she tried, and I shushed her.

"The wars will be ongoing for the next decade or more. They can wait one full day without me. There's just so many of these beast demons... We don't lose many soldiers, due to superior tactics, but it's time consuming. It truly is a Hoard. And the war with New Persia is also tiring, and wasteful." I sighed. "But Enough of this. This is a celebration. Where are my hugs, Daughters?"

I was instantly mobbed by little (mostly) black haired demons. Exactly 97 of them, all female. All between 6-1, (the younger ones being carried by their mothers.) they came and hugged me.

I had 99 daughters, ranging from 2 months old to my eldest's, at 7 years today. I'd only had daughters with the concubines, no matter what I'd done, and each was strikingly beautiful, most with abyssal black hair, and glowing eyes of their mothers colors, though there were a few blondes and brunettes, and a few redheads.

After greeting and hugging each, I looked at Gwen and Lilly, bouncing Mia's 5 year old daughter on my thigh. (I honestly was ashamed I didn't know all their names, but I was at least there for their births. I had one child with each and every one of my concubines from Gunther, a fact he and Fauna were very pleased with.)

"So. It's your 7th birthday. You can do one thing that's not allowed. What do you choose?" I asked. "Think carefully." I said, placing Mia's daughter on the couch.

They hummed, and thought about it deeply. "I want to go explore the City without Guards and a royal procession." Gwen huffed, playing with her dark brown/black hair.

I nodded. "And you, Lilly?"

She grinned a savage grin, eyes sparking gold. "I wanna Fly off the Castle!!"

I laughed. "That can be arranged, you know. It's not against the rules, but I'll do it. Come on. Do you want your mamas with you in the city? Mary and Linda know the city well."