Chapter Ten: Misunderstood

Before they knew it, his brother was sent away, and Obi and Moyenne had returned to the Wisteria Castle of Clarines. Same with Zen and the others- as they had crossed paths. Moyenne promised Obi that she would not say a word about what he had did to her brother.

~Flashback~

"Obi! Moyenne!" Zen's horse and the others' horses slowed down.

"What happened?" Shirayuki looked at Obi and Moyenne. Obi flashed a look at Moyenne before she said anything. Even though she had promised- she was very bad at keeping secrets. Obi clearly and calmly explained, even though his voice was more rough than ever.

"Her brother kidnapped her, and I decided to take back what was mine. She is my guard after all. And also- Zen, she deserves to be boosted up in the ranks. She's got skill on her."

Zen nodded at Obi and said, "I'll talk to Brother Prince Izana,"

~End Of Flashback~

Before Moyenne could say anything, Obi had picked her up and already lay her in bed. Her face was flushed with a bright pink. He hovered over her and smirked as her eyes widened even more. Was she even ready for this? He had locked the doors and they were already in a very comfortable position. He lowered his hot lips onto hers and this time- he used his tongue.