Chapter Twelve: Forget Me

"No.. sorry Moyenne." He tapped the top of her head and frowned.

"I can't love you." The words had broken out like a fire. Spreading around Moyenne and him. Her eyes turned to sharp daggers as the last word fell on top of her like a boulder. Her golden daggers stared at him and she tried to say something before he put his hand on her mouth. She bit his hand and slapped him straight across the face. "I-Is this just another JOKE!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT OBI!" He put his hand on his face and tears welled up in his eyes. She unlocked the door and stormed out, heartbroken.

I thought he was different. Damn this place. I hope it goes to hell. I'm going back to where I came from. I'll find my old friend. I'll make Obi jealous. Just watch me.

(Hmm. Looks like things aren't going very well for Moyenne and Obi..)

~Obi POV (Point Of View)~

I....the stinging feeling was still imprinted on my face. All I could remember was the ringing voice of her yelling at me. "Moyenne!" I ran up to the shut door and opened it. I might love her for no reason but.. she's just- so beautiful.. is that how I'm really going to show my love? Just because she looks pretty!?

She could've gone anywhere to be honest.. she is a fast runner. I bumped into a girl with orange hair and brown eyes. She looked up and she bowed, "S-S-Sorry!!" I waved my arms around and shook my head, "No- No it's fine! Have you seen a girl with blue hair and golden eyes run by by any chance?" She pondered for a good few moments and her eyes widened, "You mean that girl that stole my books?!" I cocked my head to the right and shrugged as she whimpered, "Come on! She had blue flowing hair right? Golden eyes that glowed, and- she stole my books!"

"What type of books were they?"

"Just some herbalist books.. for Miss. Shirayuki."

I nodded and asked where Moyenne had went. She told me she went to the secret castle. That must mean that she's looking for this 'princess' girl. I looked around and asked Zen for permission to leave for a bit. His mouth curved an uncertain look then nodded. "Be back soon, and be careful, okay Obi?" I nodded and smiled, "Of course, Master." I took some time to collect myself after walking out and started dashing for Moyenne.

Please tell me she hadn't gone too far. And if she did.. I was hoping she was going to be okay.

"Excuse me sir!!" A little girl walked up to me as I kept running. She yelled out, "Sir wait!!!!!!!!!!" She ran but eventually fell on her face. I fell bad but I had to keep going for Moyenne. If she bumped into her brother again.. I stopped. Then I started swiftly running again, each step like a titter-tatter. It started pouring rain and before I knew it, I was in the forest. I looked around for any fire or light. All I could see was a candlestick lighting up a tiny bit of the forest.

"I-Is anyone there...?" a voice called out. It was raspy and terrified. I followed it for a while and jumped in front of it. A boy stood in front of me with golden eyes...wait....

"E-Excuse me sir... I'm lost.." I blinked and the boy had disappeared. Instead, a torch stood and I shook my head. "I'm just hallucinating.." I breathed to myself. These things happened once and a while.. eyes like mine are so- weird sometimes. But then again that doesn't explain those weird voices going through me and my head.

A shiver went down my spine as I started to jump up branches to reach the top of a tree. I looked around and saw a tiny bit of stone peaking up from the huge bed of trees. "Ahah.."