I think it ends here.

So, I have no more things to say about this book. I have nothing more to write, I have no ideas, and I feel like Moyenne and Obi finally understand each other. If you'd like me to make an epilogue after a few years, I'd love to. But, for right now, I think that this book is finished. They finally solved their problems, and I think that's all that is needed to be done! So, I'm making some other ____ x Reader books, so if you have characters/kpop people you'd like me to make a book off of, please do tell me! Also, this is my very first Fanfic book, so I did really terrible in it xD I have a Kim Taehyung x Reader which is like 100 x better, and I actually might make a Free X  Reader if I ever get around to it. So, for right now, Obi x Moyenne is officially over. I might make a new book in a few weeks/months or a new chapter showing you what happens after a few years. Whatever you guys want. But Chapter Nineteen was the end for it. I know, it's an odd place to end and you're all like "NOO WHY!" but I assure you, you can tell that when Obi says "This time I mean it" You know they're gonna be together forever. So, I think that's a good place to end. Thank you all so much for coming along with me on this short journey, but it has come to an end. You can check out my other books, or request One shots/books. I don't accept anime characters anymore, sadly ^^; I'll do Kpop/Kdrama though. Love you all, stay strong, and keep being you.

- AJ/Hitaharuko <3