EPILOUGE/Final Chapter: Staying Young

Dedicated to JennyZuw2

(Also that song ^ is Butterfly Prolouge Remix by BTS. It kind of fits with this story..)

After 2 years, Moyenne was declared a guard of Clarines. She cleared up with everybody and told them the truth, finally earning approval from Prince Izana and Prince Zen. Shirayuki knew that she could do it, and Shirayuki was proud of her. Moyenne was happy to be with Obi still, knowing that their relationship might interfere with their work, but, surprisingly it didn't. After 8 more long years, they both decided to go off on their own. Obi bought a house for them, and they'd visit Clarines once and a while. But, they were rich now. They decided to sell things at the dock, so they'd go into the woods and find cool weapons lying around or herbs for herbalists to use. Moyenne was left home alone with her 2 children, James and Elizabeth. (I know basic names e_e) James jumped around in excitement. "I can't wait to go over to my friend's palace with Elizabeth!!" Obi had gone out to sell things while Moyenne waited for James and Elizabeth's friends to come get them. Finally, a knock on the door was heard. "That must be them.." Moyenne breathed out. She opened the door and there, a carriage was. A woman with long blonde hair, and a pink dress walked out. She must've been a queen. Two little children, one with black hair and the other brown, stepped out. James and Elizabeth freakishly ran out and greeted the people. "Hello. You must be their mother?" The stunningly beautiful woman said. "Yes, it is a pleasure to meet you, you must be their mother, I suppose?" Moyenne bowed. The woman laughed, "No, I'm the eldest sister. Our mother is currently home working on things with our father. But thank you for the compliment." Moyenne nodded, "Well, please take care of them. Don't let anything happen to them, alright?" The woman agreed. "Ah, the name is Lilac. Very nice to meet you..." she trailed off and looked for a response from Moyenne. "Moyenne." Lilac nodded, "I see. Well, it was nice meeting you. We'll be back in a few days, since they are staying for a while. I promise I'll take care of them! Bye Moyenne!" Lilac waved and the rest of the kids did, aswell.

Moyenne stayed at home, still bored out of her mind. It had been a while since she felt this way. She was 30 years old, and Obi was 31.. man.. how amazing the older days were. She felt so old. Knock knock. That must be Obi! Moyenne rushed to the door, and clear enough as day, was Obi- looking as handsome as ever. He walked in with a bunch of merchandise and plopped down on a chair. "Welcome home, darling."

"Kids?"

"They're over with their friends.."

"Ah, okay." Obi tapped the side of a bottle, it must've been Sake. (Japanese alcohol)

"So.. Moyenne, how long has it been since I've said 'I love you'?" Obi asked. Moyenne turned around to face him and shrugged, "You tell me it everymorning before you leave, and every time before we go to bed." He blushed at the thought of them saying "I love you" and 'doing it' the first time. It was scary, but he was a happy father of 2 happy children, and a husband of a beautiful wife. "Moyenne?" Obi made a cute face, he hadn't done that face in years..

"Yes, darling?" Moyenne responded. Obi beckoned her over. "C'mere." Moyenne put down what she was doing and walked over to him. He patted his lap. "I'm very heavy.." Obi grabbed her wrists and pulled her onto his lap, leaning her back into his chest. He kissed her jawline and then her neck, and then her cheek. "I love you Moyenne, you know that?" Moyenne blushed frantically and nodded quickly. "I love you too, Obi. Ever since you spoke those words.. I feel so grateful to have children with you. I'm glad you and Shirayuki didn't get together.." Obi followed his hand to hers, and interlocked them. He looked at the wedding ring he had gotten a blacksmith to make for her. He had a matching one. He held her hands tightly, swearing on his life to protect his family. She kissed his forehead and cuddled into him. "Ever since we had kids.. we've never been able to act like this again," she giggled, surprised that they'd both have alone time together again. They stayed like that for a while...just holding each other and once in a while would talk for a bit, trying to make up conversation. Obi finally just kissed Moyenne, bringing them both back to when they were in their twenties. It might seem cheesy, but they felt so much love for each other. Obi deepened the kiss and Moyenne smiled into it. They were happy, they had grown a life together and look where it had gotten them both in life. "Moyenne, you're so beautiful. You would've been a great queen. I'm glad we met each other at Clarines, I'm glad you ran away, I'm glad we came across each other, and I'm glad I read you and your lies before.." Obi whispered in her ear. She hugged him tightly and started tearing up. Obi would not stop talking about how much he loved her, "If we never met.. I know I would have never been as happy as I am now. A happy father, a happy husband, a happy person, I'm grateful." Obi brought Moyenne's face close to his and he wiped the tears away. "Obi..." she teared up again, "I want to go back. I want to relive it again!" Obi laughed, "I know. We all want to stay young, but our kids are happy. Look at the life we're living.." Moyenne looked at her short hair that she cut a few years ago after giving birth to James and Elizabeth. Obi twirled her hair in his hands and caressed her cheek.

"Hey.. Moyenne..?" Obi looked deep into Moyenne's eyes and rubbed his nose against her. He already had her attention. "I want twins.."

~THE END~