Chapter Fifteen: Exposed

He wasn't wrong. She knew that- but what could she say to him? He was always one step ahead of her, her plans, everything. This man, Obi, was the first person to read her- just like a book. He flipped the pages and never stopped. He guessed the next devious plot every time, and called out what was going to happen after. He wouldn't let her go, he was determined.

It had only been a day and he believed that she was a great person.

"Isn't that the truth?" he said, once again.

"Uh..uhm.." Moyenne stuttered, trying to grasp herself so she could catch up to his cleverness. This guy would just not let go. He was persistent as all hell.

But, Moyenne knew exactly what to do.

"No, it isn't the truth." she lied. She was for sure she had gotten him to believe her, but the game they were playing, he made the rules.

"Okay, then explain to me what you're doing." He leaned up against a pillar and waited for a response.

She attempted at another lie, "I'm not a princess. That's just a cover up," she laughed nervously, "If I was a princess I'd be all prissy and stuff!" She was for sure she'd got him, but he was already a block ahead of her.

He blinked a few times and cocked his head and made a nice cocky grin.

"You're lying, again Moyenne."

Her face turned to confusion and fright.

"U-Uh- No I'm not!"

Obi walked over and pinned her against the wall.

"Yes, you are. Tell me the truth."

Her eyes wibble-wobbled around and dashed across his face as she felt her face heating up.