My school

As mum pulled the car into a parking space I smiled . I get to see Jacob . I rushed into the door and was greeted by a smiling lady and a young boy

" You must be Hana " she asked

"Yes " I replied and smiled at the kind lady

" well welcome Hana , this is Max he will be helping you around and helping you settle in to the school. "

" Hello Hana , I'm Max " he said and reached out his hand to shake mine . he seemed really nice

"Hello Max " I shook his hand . I turned to my mum who was behind me watching me interact with Max . I said my goodbyes and Max lead me to class . When we entered the room the room went silent . I saw Jacob stand up and walk over.

"Hi Hana , hi Max"

Jacobs pov :

Hana is in my class . I couldn't have wished for anything better. She is amazing and I really like her.

"Max are you Hana's buddy ?" I asked

"yes , I am why? "

"well I was wondering if I could "

"well as you already talked about her this morning , then fine " 

Hana smiled as soon as Max said that . I knew Max well and knew he would say something to embarrass  me .

Hana's pov :

I liked Max but I was much happier with Jacob as my Buddy for the next few weeks . wherever I went /he went the other one would go . It was so nice . I felt myself falling further and further into his charm .

Jacob's pov :

I really love her even though I have only spent a day and part of yesterday with her it feels like a lifetime . I might ask her to be my girlfriend .

At the end of the day I was meant to be getting a lift from my mum but I decided to walk home with Hana .

On the way home we talked about so much and we exchanged phone numbers . Once I got home I felt down mainly because I was not with Hana .

(jump to Friday )

Hana's pov :

Yesterday was amazing I spent my time with the boy I liked however I was worried we were going to turn into just friends . It was to my surprise that Jacob invited me round his house tomorrow because there was no school . I was meeting Jacob at 9 am so I had to make sure I had enough time for everything . I had ate dinner then rushed upstairs and hopped in my shower tripping over the two boxes that were still unpacked . I haven't had time the past three days I have lived here. I dryed and straightened my hair and went to bed . At least my hair was one less thing to do in the morning .

It was ages before I fell asleep , I was too busy thinking of Jacob.

From the moment I woke up it was a mad rush but I'm finally ready to go to Jacobs house .