He asked !!!!

Jacob's pov :

Hana is coming over today and I think I'm going to ask her if she will be my girlfriend . I'm nervous that she will say no but I cant hide the way I feel about her much longer . I love her !!

In the middle of my thoughts the doorbell rings . I run to the door and open it and see Hana dressed beautifully standing at my door shivering . it was cold out and she didn't have a jumper or coat just a t-shirt .

" Hi Hana , come in " I said with excitement

" Hi Jacob "

" come with me "

Hana's pov:

He lead me upstairs to his room . He had a really nice room and it was organised . His room was huge and he had a double bed in the centre . He sat me down on the bed and rushed to his dresser and pulled out a jumper and gave it to me .

" Here , put that on I don't want you to get cold "

His thoughtfulness made me love him more.

" Are you sure "

"yes , I'm sure "

I pulled the jumper round my shoulders but left it unzipped .

" Hana there is something I need to ask you "

"okay " I felt hopeful and my heart began to race

"Hana , will you go out with me "

He looked shy .

"yes " I said as I wrapped my arms around him

I felt his warm body against me and felt his arms close round me .

I had my head on his chest and as I looked up at him he looked down at me . I then felt the soft touch of his smooth lips against mine . It felt magical . After the moment ended he took me down to his basement where we sat and watched Paranormal Activity . I was terrified . I sat close to him with my legs on his lap and he had his arm round me . I snuggled into him when I was scared .

" Don't worry babe , I'm here "

I smiled

" Do you realise that I have loved you since the day I laid eyes on you and I wanted to say something but I didn't feel like I had the courage to say anything "

" I felt the same way Jacob"

We sat there for hours until we both eventually fell asleep